Marion County @ Tyner

Tynerfan99

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion has improved since the early season matchup, Tyner seems to be on a roll. Whats going to happen?

I dont expect the 42 to 0 game to happen again, it should be closer.

...I agree that this game will be a little different(except the final) from the 1st game...if you remember, MC dropped a couple of passes that could have gone the distance...Tyner will need to be agressive with the D-line front six(6) and don't get burned with MC's passing game over the middle...Tyner's rb's are looking good and Keelyn should be ok...the O-line looked good last week...that's what we need this week to advance!!!

I remember the first game Marion played Tyner earlier this year. I don't believe the fans, players or coaches felt that Marion had any realistic chance of competing with Tyner. Things are very different now. The Warriors are playing with confidence and determination. I look for a very competive game Friday night. Good luck to the Warrior players and coaching staff. I know you're all looking forward to the challenge. :lol:

Im sure Tyner has improved since the last time these two teams played. I know Marion has improved. This is not the same team the Rams played 2 months ago. Different offense and defense. The young guys are playing with more confidence now. Have they improved enough to pull the upset this game? I dont know but I think the boys are looking forward to playing Tyner this time. The last time, I think they had in the back of their minds that they had no chance. I am going to reserve my pick for now. Good luck Warriors and I hope both teams stay healthy.

I would say that man for man, their starting eleven on both sides of the ball are quicker/faster than Tyner. Their linemen were the fastes that I have seen this year, not the strongest, biggest or best, but definitely the fastest.

...Some of our seniors(who were soph.'s)played against some of those guys two years ago in the first round...Craddock was in his 1st year as a starter...Murphy Fair's magazine at the beginning of the season said they would need to rely on speed instead of size...seems like ole' Murphy knows what he's talking about!!!

I wish both teams could win... But, I'm thinking thats not gonna happen, so I have to go with the Rams. Sorry Marion nothing personal, it's just that I think Tyner has a better chance of going further, and maybe all the way and that would be great for 3-2A and if you can't both win then thats best for the region.

Good luck to both teams and stay well.

Rams by 14

Marion Co. was plagued with early year injuries the 1st go. The team is going into the 2nd round without injuries. Offense and defense have only gotten better. Tyner should see an all new Warrior team this go around. I know spirits are high comming off of the 1st round playoffs. I've not seen the players more eager to play this season. This should be a nice little test for the 3rd round. TOO MUCH PURPLE!!!

Edited by mkwaki

What a great week for football!!! Cool nights and leaves changing to all the fall colors. Football is in the air. Looking back over the past five weeks and the performance of the Warriors they have really matured. They could have been 2 - 8 just as easily as they were 6 - 4. The offense has found itself and the defense has refused to break the last half of the season. The Warrior will have to have there best effort of the season to have a chance against the Rams. If the Warriors continue to play as they have the last 5 weeks, (which I believe they will do!) this game will be close. And I believe if this game is close, The Warriors will win! Good Luck Warriors!

Either way Region 3-2A will move on! I hope both teams stay healthy!

( I would like to see ole snipe share his opinion on this game!)