Friendship Christian @ South Pittsburg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendship Christian got us in a close one. Although South Pittsburg should've won. They beat theirselves, for sure. That definitely showed our inexperience. Look out next year. We're young and we'll definitely be back. I also found Friendship Christian to not be very Friendly or Christian.... Hope you folks enjoyed your win tonight. Trousdale Co. will end your season just as you ended ours... Good Game... Oh and you'll be seeing us this time next year.... Good Luck.... you'll need it......

-#1 Pirate Fan

Friendship Christian got us in a close one. Although South Pittsburg should've won. They beat theirselves, for sure. That definitely showed our inexperience. Look out next year. We're young and we'll definitely be back. I also found Friendship Christian to not be very Friendly or Christian.... Hope you folks enjoyed your win tonight. Trousdale Co. will end your season just as you ended ours... Good Game... Oh and you'll be seeing us this time next year.... Good Luck.... you'll need it......

-#1 Pirate Fan

Hilarious! Get beat and whine! :)

It's the other teams job to create turnovers as it is yours. Great example of sportsmanship there! :)

And see you next year for your next loss ... I believe FCS only has 7 seniors too! :ph34r:

Hilarious! Get beat and whine! :)

It's the other teams job to create turnovers as it is yours. Great example of sportsmanship there! :)

And see you next year for your next loss ... I believe FCS only has 7 seniors too! :)

Guess we will see ..... The turnovers hurt SP but to me penalties was the ultimate downfall. Not to mention relying on a freshman kicker. I would have took my chances going for two. I will say this FCS was a good team but also SP gained some respect too. SP only outgained FCS by a hundred yards on offense but having so many penalties hurt them too much. South Pittsburg will be even better next year. :)