Who's in your 4A title matchup?

osunut2

I think we are going to see Hillsboro and Maryville battle for the title come December 3rd. Maryville should make it to Nashville, although they have 3 potentially tough tests in Powell, Knox Central, and Morristown West. Hillsboro will probably get a rematch with Tullahoma next week and will likely win. As far as Melrose and Memphis East are concerned, I think that Hillsboro can beat either one of the two.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are going to see Hillsboro and Maryville battle for the title come December 3rd. Maryville should make it to Nashville, although they have 3 potentially tough tests in Powell, Knox Central, and Morristown West. Hillsboro will probably get a rematch with Tullahoma next week and will likely win. As far as Melrose and Memphis East are concerned, I think that Hillsboro can beat either one of the two.

Don't write off the West quite so quick. Melrose, Memphis East and Jackson Central Merry are all capable of making it to the 'Boro.

Everybody can keep underestimating Suliivan South we don't care, we are used to it.But we plan on beating Mo.West because we are just a better team.Don't get me wrong they are great team, but coming to Death Valley with a packed house filled with the best student section in the state. The possibility of a Maryville upset is always there. The bottom line is we will play harder and want the win more than any other team.