Round 2 - Greenbrier vs. White House

titans89

I can at least respect that you have finally came out with your true feelings..... You hate us.... I can live with that, but I don't believe, I'll go re- read posts, that we accused your side of denegrating our team....

When you operate in the realm of hate, as you now claim, reason takes a back seat..... Because it is reasonable to accept that our neighbors would root for the home county team..... or at least have enough "class" to keep it to yourself.....

But I wouldn't call you rooting for ND classless....... I would call it classless to post it here, but I would call it bitterness, rooted in your hate.....

One day, when you are thinking straight, maybe you will understand the difference......

Never claimed to be using reason. Reason would say not to act in the manner I am. However, the disgust I have come to develop for the people from White House has overruled my sense of reason.

Sadly enough, most of it comes from the Jr. Football folks in White House. They are some of the most classless people I have ever met. Talk about hatred.....those guys scheme every year to try to beat Greenbrier's teams as if their life depended on it. My gosh.....it is just little league.

That so called "Men's Club" y'all have is the most hate filled group I have come across outside the KKK. They're so bad, we had parents from there calling calling me about having their kid play in the Greenbrier program because of all the shenanigans. So, I'd say to clean your own house before you chide me for my lack of reason.

That said, there is a major flaw in your logic. Why is it "reasonable to accept that our neighbors would root for the home county team..... or at least have enough "class" to keep it to yourself....."? First, due to the arrogance of the Sumner County folks, WHHS no longer represents Robertson County. So, you are not a home county team. You are no different than Station Camp, Portland, Beech, etc. The fact that the counties split schools gives Greenbrier all that much more reason to hate White House!

Second, I am not from Tennessee. Where I grew up in South Carolina, you rooted for two teams each week.....your school and those who were playing against your archrival. That was a fact of life. Believe it or not....there is life outside of Middle Tennessee....not everyone believes what you believe. I guess that is why I get so sick of the supposed "love fest" on here between Greenbrier and White House.

And, of course I am bitter. Anytime you lose to your archrival you SHOULD be bitter. I'm sorry. I grew up in a different mentality than that. Not much of an archrival if you only dislike them one game a year. Heck.....that is how I feel about most other teams.....but my archrival.....I am going to root against them 365 days a year!

So, go ahead Dandy......continue your love fest. I'll continue to operate without reason and have a very strong dislike for my archrival!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know something Fatkitty you might want to find another team to root for because it will be along time before they win another. Maybe 23 years or so. I don't think your heart can take all the stress.

Oh yeah....now that was a VERY CLASSY post! I love the hypocrisy! Another reason to keep on with the serious distaste for White House!

Let me get this right, were supposed to come on here to discuss our teams next game and you come on and say go Notre Dame, kill White House, and were not to respond. We didn't start the bad mouthing you did. But we can keep it going. So please leave the board and pout elsewhere.

Nope....please notice this is still the "Round 2 - Greenbrier vs. White House" thread. So, you aren't on here talking about your next game.....we're still talking about last night.

Don't worry.....I won't clog your thread with Notre Dame. Don't have much to say about that other than what I already said.

By the way.....this is how I like it! So, the more you "keep it going"....the more I LOVE IT!

Never claimed to be using reason. Reason would say not to act in the manner I am. However, the disgust I have come to develop for the people from White House has overruled my sense of reason.

Sadly enough, most of it comes from the Jr. Football folks in White House. They are some of the most classless people I have ever met. Talk about hatred.....those guys scheme every year to try to beat Greenbrier's teams as if their life depended on it. My gosh.....it is just little league.

That so called "Men's Club" y'all have is the most hate filled group I have come across outside the KKK. They're so bad, we had parents from there calling calling me about having their kid play in the Greenbrier program because of all the shenanigans. So, I'd say to clean your own house before you chide me for my lack of reason.

That said, there is a major flaw in your logic. Why is it "reasonable to accept that our neighbors would root for the home county team..... or at least have enough "class" to keep it to yourself....."? First, due to the arrogance of the Sumner County folks, WHHS no longer represents Robertson County. So, you are not a home county team. You are no different than Station Camp, Portland, Beech, etc. The fact that the counties split schools gives Greenbrier all that much more reason to hate White House!

Second, I am not from Tennessee. Where I grew up in South Carolina, you rooted for two teams each week.....your school and those who were playing against your archrival. That was a fact of life. Believe it or not....there is life outside of Middle Tennessee....not everyone believes what you believe. I guess that is why I get so sick of the supposed "love fest" on here between Greenbrier and White House.

And, of course I am bitter. Anytime you lose to your archrival you SHOULD be bitter. I'm sorry. I grew up in a different mentality than that. Not much of an archrival if you only dislike them one game a year. Heck.....that is how I feel about most other teams.....but my archrival.....I am going to root against them 365 days a year!

So, go ahead Dandy......continue your love fest. I'll continue to operate without reason and have a very strong dislike for my archrival!

Can't comment on the Jr. football or mens club..... Not members..... But your hatred for those institutions should have nothing to do with our HS program..... And I guess a better term would be root for your region, not your county....

Hey, be bitter..... Want to win...Nothing wrong with that..... I wouldn't call it a "love fest" between our schools... I would call it a heated rivalry, intense, emotional....... But at the end of the day, if your REGION opponents are still playing... why not support your region???? When the region does good we all, in effect, look better......

And a question......And I only ask because I don't know any or never been a member..... (of the mens club OR the KKK) But how do you know our Mens club is 2nd only to the KKK in regards to hate????? Just what else were you involved in SC?????? Sounds as if you speak from personal experience but, again, as I did earlier with another fan, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you to explain yourself.....

But if my assumption is correct, it would explain your hate......

ehh, so some people like to trash, talk thats there fault, they werent raised right, be the bigger person and ignore it.

it was a good game, beyond the trash talk and everyones crap, i couldnt of asked for a better game. both teams played well, and dustin didnt do half bad this game, so drop the trashin and congratulate both teams over the game.

greenbrier won region and ended the streak, and white house got a lil revenge to go on in the playoffs.

i just wish people had enuff gumption to ignore people's ignorance and go about there business.

good game white house. you played the better game tonight, see ya next year.

p.s. not to brag but i thought seeing justin pigg jump over ricky ladd and dive in for the touch down was pretty awesome. i dun care who you are thats just some good football.

Is that your number 2 that I was referring to in an earlier post?Justin Pigg?

What the heck! FAT CAT will you let it go. I am from greenbrier born and raised. I played football for Greenbrier and had some tough hard fought losses against WH. So if anyone had a reason to hate WH it would be me, but I don't, I respect their program and their fans. We are the same way about our program. Your proving that.

You are the one making the Greenbrier fans look foolish. At least on here. All you are is an instigator.

If you don't want to pull for them fine shut up go get you a ND hat at Wal Mart and next Friday pull for ND. Just stop beating a dead horse. They beat us and nothing you say on here is going to change that. Save your energy for next season!

As best I can tell there is about 3 or 4 of you from Greenbrier and White House that need to go on with your lives.

Edited by natester

And a question......And I only ask because I don't know any or never been a member..... (of the mens club OR the KKK) But how do you know our Mens club is 2nd only to the KKK in regards to hate????? Just what else were you involved in SC?????? Sounds as if you speak from personal experience but, again, as I did earlier with another fan, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you to explain yourself.....

But if my assumption is correct, it would explain your hate......

Yep....I do have first hand experience with the KKK and racism.....I was disgusted by its presence in my area. I even wrote a letter to the editor of our local paper (small town like Greenbrier) blasting it. That is how I know about it. Talk about ignorance at its finest!

And, I have seen it to be just as bad here in Robertson County. That is the one negative I have come to find (but, that doesn't mean it is representative of the whole county.....just like I am not representative of all of Greenbrier). Heck, I had a black man as a groomsman in my wedding (with photos to prove it).....AND, I chose to accept a teaching position in minority-filled Metro when I could have had a job here in Robertson Co. I love working with those children every day! So, don't even try to go down that road with me!

And, is the Men's Club the 2d most hate-filled group? I don't know......do you understand "making or emphasizing a point"?

Dandy, I know you think you are intelligent and can out debate anyone.....but, trust me, you will never get the better of me in that area! :):):) You constantly use flawed logic just as you did in trying to infer my knowledge of the KKK must have come from being a part of it. How shallow of you in trying to be slanderous ..... and far from being logical.

Greenbriar couldnt beat our Jr Pro program this year either.Greenbriar couldnt beat our Freshman team and lost to our middle School team in a preseason scrimage.Think this is why he is bitter.Shouldn't the Mens Club try to beat every team that they play?As far as the reference to the KKK that is the most childish post I have ever seen.Catfish has never said anything that stupid, and thats saying alot.Hate us all you want.You cant love what you cant beat, and we have bragging rights until next October.

Also I would much rather have a sign that says STATE QUARTER FINALS than Region Champs and I think your players and coaches would say the same.

Greenbriar couldnt beat our Jr Pro program this year either.Greenbriar couldnt beat our Freshman team and lost to our middle School team in a preseason scrimage.Think this is why he is bitter.Shouldn't the Mens Club try to beat every team that they play?As far as the reference to the KKK that is the most childish post I have ever seen.Catfish has never said anything that stupid, and thats saying alot.Hate us all you want.You cant love what you cant beat, and we have bragging rights until next October.

Also I would much rather have a sign that says STATE QUARTER FINALS than Region Champs and I think your players and coaches would say the same.

Only for the record, Greenbrier took 2 of 3 games from White House East this year in Jr. Pro. My son's team (11-12) won their game. I am only bitter about the high school game!

Titans, your post is typical of the Men's Club.....distorting the facts. As a matter of fact, my son's team has only lost to White House East twice out of 7 games! And, they have never lost to WH West....but of course....they are your red-headed stepchild....aren't they?! :)

Y'all want to talk about classless.....in last year's superbowl between Greenbrier and White House East, we were at Cheatham Co. HS where both sets of fans have to sit on the same side. Every time WH did something good......their fans didn't just cheer.....they turned to the Greenbrier fans and were yelling at US! Talk about bush league and classless.....parents acting like that over little league football......now THEY should be ashamed of themselves!

So, maybe I should be a bigger man than this.....but that is just one of many incidents that I have faced the last 6 years.