Smith Co. vs. Pickett Co.

schs_#1owlfan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pickett has a lot of talent as usual but they are young, mostly sophomore starters. TC Capps and Jacob Wright have tremendous potential, plus there's a lot of other very good players. Give them a year and they'll be rolling again.

THEY ARE YOUNG AND VERY TALENTED, COACH BIBB WILL HAVE THEM READY.

THE BOBCATS WILL PUT UP SOME WINS AND MAKE SOME TEAMS LIVE HARD TO TAKE A WIN AWAY FROM THEM. WISH THEM THE BEST

Edited by bfan

Pickett has a lot of talent as usual but they are young, mostly sophomore starters. TC Capps and Jacob Wright have tremendous potential, plus there's a lot of other very good players. Give them a year and they'll be rolling again.

Correct me if i'm wrong but haven't alot of these boys been "held back" and actually should be a grade higher? I know that the Wright kid should be a junior and i'm pretty sure that Roddy and Capps have both been held back so they are not as young as some would indicate. :thumb:

Correct me if i'm wrong but haven't alot of these boys been "held back" and actually should be a grade higher? I know that the Wright kid should be a junior and i'm pretty sure that Roddy and Capps have both been held back so they are not as young as some would indicate. :thumb:

AND they have played against younger boys so they haven't gained the experience against the older and tougher talent. So, just because some players may have been held back, that doesn't automatically give them an advantage. This is just an excuse to knock a good program. Anytime you beat them it is an accomplishment.

AND they have played against younger boys so they haven't gained the experience against the older and tougher talent. So, just because some players may have been held back, that doesn't automatically give them an advantage. This is just an excuse to knock a good program. Anytime you beat them it is an accomplishment.

Who's knocking them? Since when has Capps,Wrigth and Roddy played against younger boys? You should really know your facts before posting ridiculous stuff like this. Don't tell me a year doesn't make a big difference because obviously you have no idea what you are talking about, and i'm not worried about beating them.. :thumb:;)

Who's knocking them? Since when has Capps,Wrigth and Roddy played against younger boys? You should really know your facts before posting ridiculous stuff like this. Don't tell me a year doesn't make a big difference because obviously you have no idea what you are talking about, and i'm not worried about beating them.. :lol::blink:

:thumb::lol: Devilfanatic.....what's your beef.....no rules were broken.....wright and roddy were and capps was not.....so what.......who cares....they are eligible to play so quit your bellyaching....why do you care.....sounds like you are preparing for your"excuses for losing" already......what they did was no more wrong than, say. moving your kid from AA to A in an adjoining county :blink:

:thumb::angry: Devilfanatic.....what's your beef.....no rules were broken.....wright and roddy were and capps was not.....so what.......who cares....they are eligible to play so quit your bellyaching....why do you care.....sounds like you are preparing for your"excuses for losing" already......what they did was no more wrong than, say. moving your kid from AA to A in an adjoining county :blink:

Who's complaining? I have no beef whatsoever just stating a fact. I could care less if they have been held back 5 times. There won't be any excuses to make, Pickett will NOT even be close to Clay County except for the game AT Pickett which will still be in the 20+ point category. :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

Who's complaining? I have no beef whatsoever just stating a fact. I could care less if they have been held back 5 times. There won't be any excuses to make, Pickett will NOT even be close to Clay County except for the game AT Pickett which will still be in the 20+ point category. :)

who's complaining?!!!!! YOU WERE!!!!!! Why else would you make such a statement!!!!