Hampton Wins... Coalfield next!

KING'S NEMESIS

Off the subject a bit but something to think about, .... Which team in your mind (if they were to win) would have the best chance to upset trousdale?.....And by the way Mr. Squared, i got a Colts tobaggen with your name on it, it's plenty big enough considering i have a "fat head" and all.. Maybe a Peyton Manning like performance by Johnny Hill friday night might do the trick, but with 20 degree weather, Brandon Davis should see the numbers once again.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me you're initals Bigdog, if you are who Ithink you are, I need to show you something, I've been working on something.

If I give my int's it will be a dead give away, But I believe I am the person you think I am. We stand beside each other on Friday night sometimes and you always tell me when they are going to break it. Give me a shout I am off work Thur and Friday we will grab something to eat and a big old glass of orange juice and shoot the bull.

Edited by hamptonbigdogs

I went to school here in Hampton back in 86 and played football. Well attempted to play until I was hit by a car on my 10-speed. Well my point being I just recently moved back and have attended all the home games this year as well as the HV and Cloudland games. This is a very good football team.....let me stress TEAM. These boys work very well together and extremely hard. I drive by the field every night and they're out there every night getting ready for this next weeks game. I am sure Coalfield is doing the same and there is probably some guy just like me that drives by every night and see them boys praticing as well. Hampton might have twice the enrollment as Coalfield but Coalfield might have twice the heart. I am expecting....I mean all of us that are going to see the game of lifetime for some these boys and some of them might not see theirs to next week or the week after. I wish both teams the best of luck.....injury free....and hope all of you Coalfield fans and players have a safe trip here and back. Go Dogs...

P.S. Bigdawg.......one dream one team...it is here boys your living it...see it to Murfeesboro

Bulldog # 1.....I will definitely have to agree with ya....I as well went to school at Hampton a while back and I think this is one heck of a TEAM. I haven't missed but a couple of games this year....including the all night rainer....and boy.....can I say we had more fans in their seats as the game came to an end than I expected. I wish the Bulldogs the best of luck tomorrow night....you guys can do it.....and all of us fans up in the seats will definitely be rooting for ya. Congrats goes out to Adam Townsend on the Player of the Week yesterday!

Go Get 'Em Dogs!

:D

Just wanted to say good luck to the Jackets on Friday night. Don't know much about Hampton except for what I've read on here. I believe that this will be one of the best, if not the best match up Friday night. This has been a very interesting thread, I have enjoyed reading the "nicer" of the posts rather than all of the "running off at the mouth" posts. My nephew plays for the Jackets and has definitely stepped up in the playoffs this season. I just hope that CF can eliminate the turnovers, if not....it's gonna be ugly. It seems that most people think that the Davis kid is all that Coalfield has. Not true. There are others that can run it. It just seems that all season, he's the only one who has touched the ball. Until the Sunbright game that is. It seems that Coalfield has always had the problem of picking one player and letting him run the ball all season and obviously thinks that other teams are so stupid that they will not pick up on this. I have never understood why they do that. I have another question that maybe yall can answer for me...what is the purpose of wearing gloves? Is it for looks or what? We could have had a couple interceptions in the Cloudland game and I believe that if they'd have lost the gloves then they may have been caught. Anyway, good luck to both teams! I'm as nervous about it as a cat covering up ****!.

Go Jackets!

Does anyone remember Scott Odom?

I went to school here in Hampton back in 86 and played football. Well attempted to play until I was hit by a car on my 10-speed. Well my point being I just recently moved back and have attended all the home games this year as well as the HV and Cloudland games. This is a very good football team.....let me stress TEAM. These boys work very well together and extremely hard. I drive by the field every night and they're out there every night getting ready for this next weeks game. I am sure Coalfield is doing the same and there is probably some guy just like me that drives by every night and see them boys praticing as well. Hampton might have twice the enrollment as Coalfield but Coalfield might have twice the heart. I am expecting....I mean all of us that are going to see the game of lifetime for some these boys and some of them might not see theirs to next week or the week after. I wish both teams the best of luck.....injury free....and hope all of you Coalfield fans and players have a safe trip here and back. Go Dogs...

P.S. Bigdawg.......one dream one team...it is here boys your living it...see it to Murfeesboro

I also played in 86, man those were the good o years. But I like what this 2005 team has done better.