Huntingdon v/s Milan --Quarterfinal matchup

MB77

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many tickets will they sale? & will they sale them in advance? (if so where at?) Does anyone know? and how early do you "think" you would need to get there if you didnt buy tickets in advance? Cuz i cant Wait!!! Good Luck to both teams.....GO STANGS!!

Tickets are on sale at the high school not sure how many they have but I am certain there are a lot. The gates are going to open at 4:30. Based on past games between Huntingdon and Milan, I would say you better be there by 5:30 if you don't want to be standing.

This Alcoa fan is pulling for Huntingdon!

H-town was fun to watch last year, and their fans seem to be a classy bunch :blink:

-BlountCountySportsFan

Here's the down low on this game BC since your in the East.

Huntingdon aver: points per game = 37.4

Milan = 28.3 ( due to there 1st game was suspened due to weather)

Huntingdons Defense giving up 12 points per game

Milan = 11.6

Teams in common that were played

Gibson County - Huntingdon 53-20

Milan 37-14

USJ - Huntingdon 48-12

Milan 39-15

Humboldt - Huntingdon 54-20

Milan 31-6

Dresden - Huntingdon 21-12

Milan 31-17

Trenton - Huntingdon 35-0

Milan 35-7

Westview - Huntingdon lost 26-29

Milan lost 6-10

Milan won 28-21

If you want to see a downright slugfest between 2 of the best football teams in the state, come to Paul Ward Stadium in Huntingdon this Friday and you will get your $7.00 worth of football. I have to wonder though, who is Alcoa pulling for?

Here's the down low on this game BC since your in the East.

Huntingdon aver: points per game = 37.4

Milan = 28.3 ( due to there 1st game was suspened due to weather)

Huntingdons Defense giving up 12 points per game

Milan = 11.6

Teams in common that were played

Gibson County - Huntingdon 53-20

Milan 37-14

USJ - Huntingdon 48-12

Milan 39-15

Humboldt - Huntingdon 54-20

Milan 31-6

Dresden - Huntingdon 21-12

Milan 31-17

Trenton - Huntingdon 35-0

Milan 35-7

Westview - Huntingdon lost 26-29

Milan lost 6-10

Milan won 28-21

If you want to see a downright slugfest between 2 of the best football teams in the state, come to Paul Ward Stadium in Huntingdon this Friday and you will get your $7.00 worth of football. I have to wonder though, who is Alcoa pulling for?

very good stats good post

Guest catfish-hunter

Alcoa will be pulling for Milan. The Bulldogs are as good as always but they lack that one big play back that they've always had in the past. Huntingdon has two backs that are tough to gameplan for in one week. They also have a quarterback that can beat teams by throwing the football.

Huntingdon win on another strong performance by Donald vs the Dawgs defense :blink:

Peyton got over the 7 year hump of the Patriots. Milan will get over the playoff hump of 2 years THIS WEEK. Good Luck to BOTH teams, but my blood runs purple.. D LINE and LINEBACKERS..time to step it up.

same here, i have nothing but respect for milan. their coach, their players, their fans, their stadium, their tradition, everything that has to do with it. its ok to be proud of what you got... cause what you got is wanted by just about everyone in the state. just my blood runs blue, but good luck to both teams. get ready for the best quaterfinal game in the state friday night