Huntingdon v/s Milan --Quarterfinal matchup

MB77

Do you hear that noise --- :D Yeap, the Ponies are riding high and there is no way in this world that Milan wins at Paul Ward Stadium!! :D Are you crazy?? You can stop the posting now! Huntingdon wins this one!

So back up the truck!! BACK IT UP!! :D Huntingdon will layeth the smacketh DOWN!! this Friday Night!! BOO< DONald, Crocker and CO. just way too much for

the Bulldoggies!!

Forget about it,, Fans of the Ponies, get your hotel reservations for the BORO!! :lol:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you hear that noise --- :D Yeap, the Ponies are riding high and there is no way in this world that Milan wins at Paul Ward Stadium!! :D Are you crazy?? You can stop the posting now! Huntingdon wins this one!

So back up the truck!! BACK IT UP!! :D Huntingdon will layeth the smacketh DOWN!! this Friday Night!! BOO< DONald, Crocker and CO. just way too much for

the Bulldoggies!!

Forget about it,, Fans of the Ponies, get your hotel reservations for the BORO!! :lol:

ok little feller you just need to calm down..and sit back in your seat at paul ward and enjoy the ride that the milan bulldogs are going to give you.. and the ride im referrin to is that quiet one back to your house and when you get there take off all your cold gear make you some coffee get some tissue and start to cry and try to refund your reservations for the boro, or i guess you can try to sell them off to a milan fan..cuz its goin to be a shocka at paul ward friday night son

Although this is off the subject, it is really hard for me to believe that yall were playing man and trying to run a 5-3 a the same time. I hope yall try and play some man tomorrow night if it looks like it did that night.

As far as tomorrow night, everybody on here knows that its going to be one heck of a game. What else can you expect when you go to a huntingdon-milan game? But like i said earlier, Huntingdon has Chris Donald, and if he gets 20 carries like he has been recently I can't see Milan winning. Just my opinion though. I'm going to stick with my earlier score and say

Huntingdon 27 (we're always good for atleast one miss)

Milan 14

Although this is off the subject, it is really hard for me to believe that yall were playing man and trying to run a 5-3 a the same time. I hope yall try and play some man tomorrow night if it looks like it did that night.

As far as tomorrow night, everybody on here knows that its going to be one heck of a game. What else can you expect when you go to a huntingdon-milan game? But like i said earlier, Huntingdon has Chris Donald, and if he gets 20 carries like he has been recently I can't see Milan winning. Just my opinion though. I'm going to stick with my earlier score and say

Huntingdon 27 (we're always good for atleast one miss)

Milan 14

I think Donald is going to have a little trouble getting passed the big d line of Milan.. but that's just my opinion

ok little feller you just need to calm down..and sit back in your seat at paul ward and enjoy the ride that the milan bulldogs are going to give you.. and the ride im referrin to is that quiet one back to your house and when you get there take off all your cold gear make you some coffee get some tissue and start to cry and try to refund your reservations for the boro, or i guess you can try to sell them off to a milan fan..cuz its goin to be a shocka at paul ward friday night son

Feller,(that's funny) Sorry to disappoint you there little Doggie boy but I'm not a Huntingdon native, nor a Mustang fan per say.. But I know football and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Milan has as much chance of defeating Huntindgon as Dan Quayle does at winning a spelling bee.. :)

IF YA SMELLLLLL WHAT DA PONIES ARE COOKIN"!! B)

Couple things im burning on..Call me Jim Rome...

Titans02..5-3 Defense..Yes..But I guess you didn't see that there were 5 down lineman and one linebacker in the middle..the other 2 linebackers were widened way out in the flat. Hard to miss huh?

Redbirdfan, You are possibly the most ignorant person on this website. Thats probably the most obvious observation ive made this afternoon. What was the score in the regular season? 6-3 Milan lead late in the 4th and then Huntingdon scores on 3rd and 17 to take the 10-6 lead..yes, I said 3rd and 17. How you let a 10 foot man go uncovered down the field is beside me late in the 4th. So Milan has no chance to win? Give me a break buddy. If Milan can beat Westview, who beat Huntingdon, they have a great chance. I think that's a given.

You're right this time. We don't have "crap" in the books yet. Neither have we ordered our turf shoes or have " Champions are made, not born" tee-shirts. We haven't reserved Murray State's turf field or made reservations in Murfreesboro. Live and learn...

We realize we're in for a tough game and take nothing for granted. Most towns envy what Milan and Huntingdon has; great tradition, great fans, Championship teams and good sportsmanship.

For all the fans at the game not from Huntingdon or Milan, take a few minutes and look around the stadium and listen to the roar when both teams take the field. Nothing like the Huntingdon-Milan game anywhere. Best rivalry in West Tennessee. Both programs respect each other.

I'll be in the Boro' for the Championship game and I hope the Mustangs are playing and if the Bulldogs go I'll be sitting on the Milan side cheering them on.

This group of Mustang Seniors have compiled a record of 46-7 the past four years. Congratulations on all your hard work. Let's make it 47-7 this week.

Go Big Blue...

very good post

So your going to try and stop boo and our recievers with linebackers on them...I guess that's why we threw for 3 touchdowns, and i guess yall shoulda brought the linebackers in b/c you also gave up 200 yards to a freshmen who is still there...........................

The Linebackers were outside the DE's. This was when you ran the wing-t. If you dont remember? The LB's were lined outside to take away your precious speed sweep. Which was taken away. Terrance Bell got nothing in 03. That's why he didn't get even a Mr. Football finalist. Milan shut him down. Where you at any of the games? It feels like im doing a recap.

Edited by westtn2004state

The Linebackers were outside the DE's. This was when you ran the wing-t. If you dont remember? The LB's were lined outside to take away your precious speed sweep. Which was taken away. Terrance Bell got nothing in 03. Thats how your freshmen ran open. That's why he didn't get even a Mr. Football finalist. Milan shut him down.

good point

Guest catfish-hunter

The Linebackers were outside the DE's. This was when you ran the wing-t. If you dont remember? The LB's were lined outside to take away your precious speed sweep. Which was taken away. Terrance Bell got nothing in 03. That's why he didn't get even a Mr. Football finalist. Milan shut him down. Where you at any of the games? It feels like im doing a recap.

Terrence Bell went to Murfreesboro and won a state title and in the process of doing so he ran for 340+ yards and 6TD's. Yeah, I'm sure he really stays up late durin gthe nights crying about not winning Mr. Football because Milan shut him down. Good Call :o:huh:

The only thing I remember about Milan-Huntingdon in 2003 was a final score of 34-29 and a freshman fullback running wild on the #1 Bulldogs defense :o