Huntingdon v/s Milan --Quarterfinal matchup

MB77

Milan couldn't defend my grandmother running a seam route and her being the only reciever lined up.

NEWS FLASH:

The Bulldog World tour has been prematurely cancelled. The appearances in Madison, Tn. and the campus of MTSU will not go on as planned. The Mustang Nation apologizes for this inconvenience. :lol:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't remind me! I spoke to him after the game. Great kid who also knows how to play football.

lets dont forget about a few of the other juniors who will be back next year. cody crocker played the game of his life tonight at qb, and logan sellers was a monster at defensive tackle, big ced, the 0 line and the kicking game. throw in chris donald, matt weathers, i really see no dropoff next year. B)

Another chapter in a storied rivalry. There were nothing but warriors out on that football field tonight. Cody Crocker......you are the man!!! Also major game from J.P. Powell tonight. Isn't it ironic that Cody Baker, who had the drop in the last Milan game comes up with the game winning catch tonight? B) On defense it really hurt us when Big Ced got banged up, but he manned up and stayed in the game and his mate Mr. Logan Sellers took up the slack. The DB's played their best game of the year tonight IMO. Also great job by the kickoff and punt coverage teams tonight.

VERY PHYSICAL TEAM!!!

MUST HAVE A GREAT CONDITIONING PROGRAM!

This bunch did not look this big last year.

See yall next year.

truth out,

#67 on the Dline is a soph. and #50 is a Junior. We lost #90 Pup Johnson and he will be hard to replace, but as always someone from Milan will step up and never miss a beat.

There are some special players coming up for Milan in the next few years. Milan will be back.

Another great game folks. One the Mustang faithful will remember while the Milan fans will try to forget. Hard for everybody to walk off the field that last time. Milan has one tough team but Crocker and Baker hooked up with a great pass and catch. Milan folks have lots of class. We're not bragging but we made the plays at the right time.

You wonder what will happen next year? I for one think the Stangs will be strong again. We started this year with only one starter back on the O-line. Two Seniors transferred out and our starting safety goes out for the year with a shoulder injury before the season starts. He'll be back along with his brother next year. (Taylor brothers). Milan had 21 Seniors while the Mustangs graduate 11 Seniors. It's amazing this team is where it is now. Whether we win or lose, it's always fun to match up with the Bulldogs.

Congratulations to the Bulldogs on a great year.

To the fans, this group of Seniors now have an overall record of 47-7.. Amazing folks.

To all you Mustangs.... Let's win one more... B)