Huntingdon v/s Milan --Quarterfinal matchup

MB77

about Brandon Warren....Yes it is true his season ended tonight.......he was called for not one but two personal fouls for unsportsmanlike conduct. The first came when him and an opposing player got in a pushing match after a play, and the second a celebration call after a nice reception. This was his second ejection for the year so due to tssaa rules he is suspended for the next two games and possibly suspended from all other sports the rest of the school year. Sounds like Bobby Bowden has a problem coming his way.......

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dont know whats going on. Milan played very stupid the last minute of the game. How do you control the game and then give it up.

Milan most definitely did NOT "control" the game. Milan did control the 3rd quarter (I'll grant you that) and played exectionally well in the 4th quarter (barring a couple of plays), but the Stangs dominated the first half and made the big plays in clutch situations in the 4th quarter.

As I heard a couple Milan men say at halftime: "We're lucky to only be down by 3." Huntingdon fumbled inside the 20 which led to the first touchdown, and (DISCLAIMER: I hate making this next argument as much as you hate hearing it) on the 60+ yard run that set up the second TD, Huntingdon's safety lost his feet as he was stepping up to make the hit (reminiscent of Jonathan Wade @ Notre Dame). I know that's a lame argument and that his not slipping may not have altered the play at all, but nevertheless it's something to thing about.

I must agree that this was a great "rebuilding" year for Milan, and an exceptional game by both teams...it's in my top two or three all-time.

How about that young offensive line for Huntingdon. Junior tight end, 2 soph. tackles and a soph center. On the winning drive in the fourth quarter they provided great protection against possibly the best d line in the state. The also handled the milan line in the first half to allow some great breakaway runs. be good to have them back :)

How about that young offensive line for Huntingdon. Junior tight end, 2 soph. tackles and a soph center. On the winning drive in the fourth quarter they provided great protection against possibly the best d line in the state. The also handled the milan line in the first half to allow some great breakaway runs. be good to have them back :D

Be careful, i don't think you've seen the best d-line in the state, remember, 2 more game and ya gotta stay focused on the task @ hand.

Good Luck w/ GP.

Great job last night.

Guest panther_chick07

#56 Looks pretty good tooooooooo!!! :D

I agree....Good Job Stangs!! You earned it! all your hard work paid off!! Good luck next week and at STATE!! lol GO STANGS!

#56 Looks pretty good tooooooooo!!! :D

:D AHHHHH man , what a game!!!..Good job Milan,,,Way to go Stangs!!!..We love you all....number #56 you played an awesome game last night...Number #48...Way to handle under all that pressure...to the whole team...you are just one awesome family of guys that pull together when it matters most, we are sooooo proud of you!!..just remember your not alone, we are in the stands praying for you all the way!!!..bring home at Gold ball guys...God Bless You All!!!!!! :D