White House @ Notre Dame

timbdp

Anybody with a sense of humor and a little common sense understood the context of your post..... I believe we don't need to be so apologetic when we are defending our program..... especially when the so called antaganists starting the trouble conviently forget how much their offense was based around a particular back in their football past...... :)

And if we can keep those with an agenda to quit bringing up our passing attack then there is no need to get in the middle...... By the way, it was our passing attack that has us playing in the 3rd round.... B)

Dandy, are you referring to our Mr. Football (Herndon) from 2004, or our Mr. Football (Lucas) from 1994? B)

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dandy, are you referring to our Mr. Football (Herndon) from 2004, or our Mr. Football (Lucas) from 1994? :)

Herndon won last year, really?

Didn't know that. Good job Herndon he is a very good player. Where is he going to school?

And as an aside, calling the WH passing game an attack is in fact the sign of a true blue fan lol.

GO BOBBY B, WE LOVE YOU HONEY!

Charlie Murphy is not a Greenbrier fan. Charlie Murphy is a HS football fan. Charlie Murphy gets tired of hearing WH fans, "You other teams may not have heard of HEART, but we have it, and we also have PRIDE, bet you never heard of that either" BDP is sooooo special. IF, as stated on the WH website, BDP was born from adversity and failure, and BDP is most evident when things are going bad, you better drive a truck to ND, because you are going to have a load to haul back home after the game.

Charlie Murphy is not a Greenbrier fan. Charlie Murphy is a HS football fan. Charlie Murphy gets tired of hearing WH fans, "You other teams may not have heard of HEART, but we have it, and we also have PRIDE, bet you never heard of that either" BDP is sooooo special. IF, as stated on the WH website, BDP was born from adversity and failure, and BDP is most evident when things are going bad, you better drive a truck to ND, because you are going to have a load to haul back home after the game.

Charlie Murphy has a lot of pent up anger that comes across load and clear.

Charlie Murphy seems to have forgotten it's about the kids not the fans.

Charlie Murphy makes an excellent point that leaving the field at the end of a game because you are behind does not involve pride, I yelled at many of the fans at week 10 because they were leaving. The kids weren't leaving so why are you I asked.

Charlie Murphy could work on being more of a HS football fan, and less of a football fan basher.

So Charlie, what game will you be watching on Friday?

you nailed it, Charlie.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Charlie Murphy makes an excellent point that leaving the field at the end of a game because you are behind does not involve pride, I yelled at many of the fans at week 10 because they were leaving. The kids weren't leaving so why are you I asked.

Charlie Murphy could work on being more of a HS football fan, and less of a football fan basher.

Hey, Charlie Murphy certainly SOUNDS like a Greenbrier fan...... :huh:

When did you join Coach T, Charlie????? In november I hear.....Hardly enough time to form an opinion of BDP......unless....maybe....no...... he stated he wasn't a greenbriar fan...... :o

Didn't know that. Good job Herndon he is a very good player. Where is he going to school?

Not that it matters and in that I don't think you're really looking for an answer.........................AP now and should be at Vanderbilt next fall.

(Just answering a rhetorical question...don't get me caught up in all this chaos)

Charlie is not angry, He knows it is about the kids, but doesn't care if the truth hurts the loyal fans. The WH fans and players know that they would be 2-8 without Ladd. Just read there posts. Everytime someone ask why they were 5-5, the first thing out of there mouth is "Ladd missed the first 3 games with an injury". I am not bashing the kids, I have stated that Ladd is one of the best RBs I have seen. ITs just that you BDPers act like you can't be stopped, apparently you were stopped 5 times.

Charlie Murphy hasn't decided if he will go to ND vs WH, Boyd vs Tyner, Loudon vs Alcoa, or Lexington vs Lipscomb, what do you suggest, blue.

BLUE, YOUR MY BOY !!!!!!

Charlie is not angry, He knows it is about the kids, but doesn't care if the truth hurts the loyal fans. The WH fans and players know that they would be 2-8 without Ladd. Just read there posts. Everytime someone ask why they were 5-5, the first thing out of there mouth is "Ladd missed the first 3 games with an injury". I am not bashing the kids, I have stated that Ladd is one of the best RBs I have seen. ITs just that you BDPers act like you can't be stopped, apparently you were stopped 5 times.

Charlie Murphy hasn't decided if he will go to ND vs WH, Boyd vs Tyner, Loudon vs Alcoa, or Lexington vs Lipscomb, what do you suggest, blue.

BLUE, YOUR MY BOY !!!!!!

well, you have to remember I'm a transplant to WH, never did understand BDP, may I suggest that to some it means pretty darned presumptuous.

Whoa bet that will get me smacked several times.

And I will say this, WH wants to win, heck any team has a 50% chance to win on Friday, I don't care what the records say, truth is, on any given night things can happen. And I do not know if Lipscomb will come through Round 3, but a Lipscomb WH match up would be sweet justice, the Lipscomb scrimmage cost us seven starters thanks to a big day of clipping at the DL stadium. The refs were all graduates of the TN School for the Blind. It would be sweet indeed to see them again. That scrimmage cost us Ricky, Max, Upchurch, Hutchinson, Parker. It would be nice to see them again.

I don't know that we would have been 2-8 without Ricky, by golly, we might have just folded in August and refused to play without him?

So GO BLUE, suggest to Charlie that ND WH will be a great game. The Lipscomb game will also be very good, and if you go to Lipscomb and WH wins, GO BLUE can pick up some inside scoop from Charlie next week.

If you go to WH ND, just keep in mind I am the loudest one. And no bleach bottle is required to be the loudest one.

:huh: