Lexington vs. David Lipscomb

delicousD

Guest catfish-hunter

The Lexington fans seem to be more fired up than us, but that is how we like it.

This thread will be just like the game. Lexington will come out whoopin and hollerin only to get dismantled by a calm, cool, collected approach to the ball game by the Lipscomb.

Bombsquad, keep these Lexingtonians in check for us please.

Mustvol, get that grill fired up.

Stampede, get the microphone ready.

Vandy1, keep updatin the web page

MarkGaither, get a life instead of your stupid weather forecasts.

CatfishHunter, wear your letterman jacket at the game

Lexington fans, no way you beatin us, we have not 1, but 2 Binkleys!

Troyleetim, where are you buddy?

And finally

Marty Pat Draper Hartline the III - Craig is gonna need to you to keep warm this week

This will NOT be my last post of this week, could possibly be my last post of the day though.

It's the only one I got and it is supposed to be cold on Friday night <_<

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I invisioned this thread in my postgame football meditation Friday night, believe it or not, I saw this thread turning to where it is completely devoted to Huntington. Fabulous. Thank you all. On another note, I love how these Lexington people get on here, having never seen Lipscomb play before, ever, and make predictions. Carry on.

I would just like to remind you that everyone that has posted a score on here has done just that....made a prediction. That includes everyone not just Lexington fans ( DL fans included )

Bomb Squad State::: When I invisioned this thread in my postgame football meditation Friday night, believe it or not, I saw this thread turning to where it is completely devoted to Huntington. Fabulous. Thank you all. On another note, I love how these Lexington people get on here, having never seen Lipscomb play before, ever, and make predictions. Carry on.

Well, little buddy, I never saw Lexington play, and don't remember saying I did. That answer your question, Partner?

That is obviously saying that u have seen a lexington game, bc ur going along making preditictions about the game.. But unless you have seen the two teams play you have no idea how it will turn out.. and still WE WON"T KNOW HOW IT WILL GO TIL THAT NITE.. ON THE FIELD. Everyone needs to quit ranting and raving and let the kids play the game. whatever happens happens..

Leavin the note GO BIG RED!

Lipscomb vs. Lexington will not determine the 3A state champion. It will determine who Notre Dame beats for the title though.

It does appear that Notre Dame of Chattanooga has the most solid and well-rounded team. Lipscomb will probably beat Lexington, which is very one-dimensional. Lexington seems to have no passing attack at all, but good speed.

I watched video of Lexington versus Sheffield and Lexington had their hands full in winning 28-20.

It does appear that Notre Dame of Chattanooga has the most solid and well-rounded team. Lipscomb will probably beat Lexington, which is very one-dimensional. Lexington seems to have no passing attack at all, but good speed.

I watched video of Lexington versus Sheffield and Lexington had their hands full in winning 28-20.

Lexington blew Sheffield out in the first 3 quarters, they scored on the second team and they put the starters back in, you must have the bootleg version of the tape its missing a few plays. Allen Threadgill the back up QB was a second team all region pick this year. He passes and pasess well.

Edited by PrepFanatic

This game will not determine state there is way to much talent left in the playoffs to give the winner of this game the ball.

I have played against both teams and am here to say that this WILL NOT be a blowout either way. Lexington is strong. Lipscomb is strong. Lexington has size on the line,so does Libscomb. Tigers have talent in the backfield as do the Mustangs.

Difference in the game:

LHS- Being able to run. Kicking game.

DL- Executing (exactly what they're best at). STOPPING Buckley and Deberry not just "containing".

Only prediction game tickets are gonna run $7.00 and they will be worth it.

Okay, 1) It is not MarkGaither, it is Mark Gaither. No big deal, just worth pointing out.

2) Weather Forecasting is my deal here. I enjoy it, much as you enjoy being the world's most talkative sideline reporter, not a bad thing I enjoy your enthusiasm. Hey Bayron, Who lets you know if a tornado is headed right for your Franklin abode? The weatherman does. SO, I think of myself as a somewhat important individual in the world because I save lives. Bayron, Have you ever saved a life by selling someone some PRIME real estate? I think we all know the resounding answer of NO! SO Bayron, next time you want to know if you need a jacket outside, look to me!

From The Mark Gaither Forecast Centre, This is Mark.

1. Sorry, Mark Gaither

2. You are correct, I do need your service to determine what outfit to wear. I think this week I will wear something different. Maybe something like some white Addias tennis shoes with a little green Addias logo, khaki pants, my faded purple Lipscomb jacket, and a yellow Lipscomb hat propped up on head.

This game will not determine state there is way to much talent left in the playoffs to give the winner of this game the ball.

I have played against both teams and am here to say that this WILL NOT be a blowout either way. Lexington is strong. Lipscomb is strong. Lexington has size on the line,so does Libscomb. Tigers have talent in the backfield as do the Mustangs.

Difference in the game:

LHS- Being able to run. Kicking game.

DL- Executing (exactly what they're best at). STOPPING Buckley and Deberry not just "containing".

Only prediction game tickets are gonna run $7.00 and they will be worth it.

Sounds like this Chester County Eagle has summed it up very well. Definitely worth the $7.00 admission price.

That is obviously saying that u have seen a lexington game, bc ur going along making preditictions about the game.. But unless you have seen the two teams play you have no idea how it will turn out.. and still WE WON"T KNOW HOW IT WILL GO TIL THAT NITE.. ON THE FIELD. Everyone needs to quit ranting and raving and let the kids play the game. whatever happens happens..

Leavin the note GO BIG RED!

This 1 is way two easy.. NO COMMENT.. and this is my last post of the night..