Lexington vs. David Lipscomb

delicousD

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't Lexington the only team from Region 6 to win a playoff game this year? Seems like Region 5 is doing a pretty good job at beating teams from the other half of the bracket then.

Excuse me, I meant from East TN (regions 1-4) in previous years. My bad.

Catfish-

I still want to know how you can say these teams can run the ball better than Lexington? Have you seen Lexington play? Or are you going by stats?

Edited by Solomon

YOUR LIKE THE 10TH PERSON TO SAY YALL DIDNT BRANG YALLS A GAME THATS BULL JUST ADMIT YALL PLAYD YALLS BEST AND SO DID CREEK WOOD BUT YALL HAVE A KICKER AND THATS WHAT WON IT BESIDES THE ZEBRAS BEING BLIND.

We'll take a win by the kicker any day.

3pts = Win = Another Round in the Playoffs

As for those refs, that did make it tough having to beat them and Creek Wood.

And if y'all believe that is the best Lexington can play, then y'all will be surprised this Friday night. But I know DL's players and coaches know better and will be expecting much more this Friday night. If you have seen Lexington play any other game this year you would agree they were just a little flat out there this past Friday night and if Creek Wood could have capitalized on that in the first half we probably wouldn't even be having this conversation.

I think Lexington wins this game. I saw Liscomb play this past friday and they didn't look as good as I thought they would be. They are big but I didn't see anybody stand out in the skill positions. On the other hand, Lexington has the skill players and they're not too small either. I say Lexington by no more than two touchdowns.

w/e boinka...we do have a passing game you ppl just dont know it...adn yes we do have a kicker...but it anit just him who wins our games...its buckly, deberry, smith,...the whole team wins the game..not just on person..so Dl better get ready for the game of there life cause Lexington is going to come hard and we anit gonna stop eather

how does this battle go????

The original question is "will this game decide the state???"

After taking a second look at the brackets, I found that the winner will not get the gold ball after the game. They will only earn the right to play the Covington/Crockett County winner in the semis. They won't award a gold ball to the winner of the next game either. There will still be a game to be played versus a team from the East.

The state probably won't be decided until about 2:15 to 2:30 CST on Dec. 3. I just hope the scoreboard has recovered from the 2A match up. Alcoa could burn out several light bulbs.

w/e boinka...we do have a passing game you ppl just dont know it...adn yes we do have a kicker...but it anit just him who wins our games...its buckly, deberry, smith,...the whole team wins the game..not just on person..so Dl better get ready for the game of there life cause Lexington is going to come hard and we anit gonna stop eather

How's the Hooked on Phonics program in Lexington? I hear it's superb. But I haven't seen it in person, so I anit going to give an expert analysis on it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.