JCS Eagles (11-1) @ Union City Tornadoes (9-3)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait until the game...From some of the JCS posts it seems like the Nebraska of old is going to be at War Memorial tonight...It's like folks from Jackson think Tornado fans haven't seen good football teams play in Union City before....

:D

im also ready for the game, and in a way it does seem to me that the fans of JCS

do seem to think that they will just crush UC, but i dont understand where they get that from. These are two of the most even teams that have met this year in 1a football. I will say this, if either one of these teams come out flat the other team will enjoy a victory. IM READY TO SEE WAT HAPPENS!

!!!GO UC!!!

I can't wait until the game...From some of the JCS posts it seems like the Nebraska of old is going to be at War Memorial tonight...It's like folks from Jackson think Tornado fans haven't seen good football teams play in Union City before....

:D

First of all, not a JCS fan.

Second of all, I have seen JCS and their running game is not "fair". It's dang good.

Third of all, I have no idea where from my post you get that there is any inference that UC has not played good teams. I can read a schedule. I know they've played Milan and Westview.

First of all, not a JCS fan.

Second of all, I have seen JCS and their running game is not "fair". It's dang good.

Third of all, I have no idea where from my post you get that there is any inference that UC has not played good teams. I can read a schedule. I know they've played Milan and Westview.

No one is dogging u man chill out, but for your smart remarks and your hardy mouth i will make sure that UC stops that "DANG GOOD" running game. I'm also glad that u can read a schedule.

No one is dogging u man chill out, but for your smart remarks and your hardy mouth i will make sure that UC stops that "DANG GOOD" running game. I'm also glad that u can read a schedule.

You'll make sure UC does something? what are you, a coach? I'm pretty sure you'll make sure UC does nothing, seeing as you can't.

As for the "smart remarks" quote, well...I'll let all your posts speak for themselves. Objectivity is lost on you.

You'll make sure UC does something? what are you, a coach? I'm pretty sure you'll make sure UC does nothing, seeing as you can't.

As for the "smart remarks" quote, well...I'll let all your posts speak for themselves. Objectivity is lost on you.

My posts aint got to say nothing im a grown man i can speak for myself.

And trust me I can make UC shut u guys down u just come pay 7 buck to wacth instead of being bored.

JCS wins this game, and then tomorrow all the UC fans can get on here and talk about how good JCS really is. McKenzie fans were very classy in their posts, and you can ask them just how good JCS is, how balanced and how they can do it all. Lets hear from some Rebels fans who saw both UC and JCS. Who is the better team?

I just don`t see JCS having much trouble with Union City.

You have got to be kiddin me if you think that JCS will win. They can not i repeat can NOT compete with Union City. Union City has one of the coldest defenses in the state. They don't have to depend on offense all of the time. They can get it done on offense and defense. It will be a good game but UC will come out on top.

Edited by VolunteerGeneral