Single A Mr. Football

Eaglemaniac

Yall need to get off my boy antonio...he is just as good as skogan ever thought about being....yall say antonio didnt make all region or whatever....he made all state......thats saying something...he want win mr. football but he does deserve it...without him this year south pittsburg would not have one as many games as they did and i know that for a fact!

I (being from Trousdale) think that #44 from Temple is the best player i've seen on the field this yr, Line him up against anyone, in 1a he'll dominate.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rod Witaker from Mt. Pleasant. He is a difference maker. We won into the 3rd round without him but it was much tougher than in the regular season when we did have him. Look at the Cwood score from the season and playoffs. True Cwood was better but we didn't have our stopper in the middle. We would probably still be playing. No offence JB. But when you loose someone that good it hurts any team. Just imagine your team without your hardest hitter who also just so happens to be the 2nd fastest person on your team, laser timed 4.7, and is the heart of your defense, leading the team in tackles even after missing 5 or 6 games. He should win. Just my opinion though. Go gettum JB I'm pulling for you.

Drew Hayes..........nuff said.............GOOD LUCK DREW !!!

Clay Head should win. He has 30 TD's and only 3 picks. He has passed for around 2,000 yards and ruched for around 600 yards and about 10 TD's. He has great stats and an undefeated team. You can;t match that with any other player in 1A. Not to mention he starts defense and plays on special teams as well.

I see your thought process isn't much better than your spelling or grammar. The statement I made was "tongue in cheek". There are many players that are due recognition during the year, but let's not make light of the ones who have received the Mr. Football nomination.

Your cool and smart! In order to write quickly in the small amount of time I have on here I obviously sacrifice grammer and spelling. This is common for most people who write on coach t. I am glad you noticed and pointed it out, maybe it will inspire us all to take more time in our writing.

It doesn't seem like you know how to look at both sides of the issue. That was all I was trying to do.

I see your thought process isn't much better than your spelling or grammar. The statement I made was "tongue in cheek". There are many players that are due recognition during the year, but let's not make light of the ones who have received the Mr. Football nomination.

Your cool and smart! In order to write quickly in the small amount of time I have on here I obviously sacrifice grammer and spelling. This is common for most people who write on coach t. I am glad you noticed and pointed it out, maybe it will inspire us all to take more time in our writing.

It doesn't seem like you know how to look at both sides of the issue. That was all I was trying to do.

Clay Head should win. He has 30 TD's and only 3 picks. He has passed for around 2,000 yards and ruched for around 600 yards and about 10 TD's. He has great stats and an undefeated team. You can;t match that with any other player in 1A. Not to mention he starts defense and plays on special teams as well.

Yeah I can match it...Dustin Dillehay QB for Trousdale...close to 2,000 yards passing this year with 15 TD passes...He has 650 yards rushing for 9 TDs...he plays both sides of the ball...on defense he has picked off 8 interceptions and recovered 4 fumbles, not to mention alot of tackles...OH AND ONE MORE THING, HE HAS AN UNDEFEATED TEAM ALSO, BUT HIS IS RANKED JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER THAN YOURS :thumb: ...