Hardee's Classic

BIG DAWG 71

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The top bracket has UH playing Cherokee and Hampton playing Unicoi County. UC should come out on top in that bracket, but watch out for Hampton.

The bottom bracket has Crockett vs. Happy Valley and Sullivan East vs. Elizabethton. It should be HV vs. Betsy for the top spot in that bracket. That should be a good game when they tip it off for real.

My guess is that Erwin will win it all over Elizabethton. Erwin is solid! They toyed with South Greene in the jamboree. Their third team played a bunch of minutes and they still did a great job.

The top bracket has UH playing Cherokee and Hampton playing Unicoi County. UC should come out on top in that bracket, but watch out for Hampton.

The bottom bracket has Crockett vs. Happy Valley and Sullivan East vs. Elizabethton. It should be HV vs. Betsy for the top spot in that bracket. That should be a good game when they tip it off for real.

My guess is that Erwin will win it all over Elizabethton. Erwin is solid! They toyed with South Greene in the jamboree. Their third team played a bunch of minutes and they still did a great job.

November 22

University vs. Cherokee 4:00

Hampton vs. Unicoi 5:30

Davy Crckett vs. Happy Valley 7:00

Sullivan East vs. Elizabethton 8:30

The DEVILS will dominate this tourny and the whole season.

I would have to disagree, sounds like they had there hands full against hampton(erwin won) but hampton was missing 7 players, to football, hope to see a good game when they meet again. they played against each other alot over the summer and it made for some good games to watch.

Predictions for the Unicoi Co. vs. Cherokee game?

unicoi by 18