Knox Central Bobcats

TheJudge

...ummmm....with reguards to the Knoxville area High Schools and changing classes due to area population "adjustments'...is there not a new High School planned for Knoxville?.....therefore, in all likelyhood, leaving the current Knoxville HS's in their present classifications in the future?

And on point: Central has my respect....and I'm old!

Reguards to the Board, (Hi Ron)

Mapp

yeah, it's suppose to help with west knoxville population but I doubt it will affect the classifications of the schools in west knoxville

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless if Central should win Friday night, some of the Maryville faithful will say that it was a fluke and Maryville's the better team and that the Rebels have more gold balls than CHS (which they do), and that Zach is still junk, etc, etc, etc.

Now, before the Maryville faithful blasts me like some heathen from hades, I just want to say that I respect the Maryville program and the run that they have had has been phenomenal. That is something to definitely be proud about. But what irritates me is how arrogant some of the fans can be. Yeah, trash talk happens and it can make the game more exciting, but when some of you guys cross the line and make personal attacks on a 16-17 year old kid.......where's the sportsmanship in that??? That's just wrong. Enjoy it while you can, because there won't always be a solid fan base when the loss column is more that the Wins......just look at Tennessee right now.

All I know, is that I have no control over the game and it's up to the kids. And the only thing I can guarantee is that I will be there and that it will be standing room only to watch those kids play their guts out on the field......and not in some chat room.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG. THAT SUMS UP WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT THE ARROGANT FANS THAT EVEN GOOD MARYVILLE FANS CAN'T STAND. SO IF ANYBODY GETS ON HERE AND BASHES THIS GUY WE KNOW HE IS TALKING ABOUT YOU

As a reminder to everyone...from the very short list of teams that have gotten past MHS in the playoffs in the past 10 years, NONE of them have brought home a gold ball. Sobering facts...

I wish any team that finds the luck to get past MHS the best of luck going forward. I wanna see an all East championship again, regardless of Friday's outcome.

Gotta get past the Rebs first though....

I AGREE EVERY YEAR YOU GUYS HAVE BEAT US I WANTED YOU TO WIN ALL THE WAY AND WOULD HOPE YOU WOULD DO THE SAME ;)

Most of us would pull for the Catz, IF they could get by Maryville.

The two times Maryville has let another team (MoreWest and Knotz Central) go to the state game the past 8 years they have lost the gold ball, and brought shame on the east! JUST KIDDING! :D

Here's My picks and Hopes

1A Hampton

2A Loudon

3A CAK

4A Maryville ;)

5A Oak Ridge

Some long shots I know but I would love all the Gold Balls to come to those schools.

The two times Maryville has let another team (MoreWest and Knotz Central) go to the state game the past 8 years they have lost the gold ball, and brought shame on the east! JUST KIDDING! :D

1A Hampton

2A Loudon

3A CAK

4A Maryville ;)

5A Oak Ridge

Some long shots I know but I would love all the Gold Balls to come to those schools.

For Loudon to win the 2A ball the Alcoa Tornadoes would all have to come down with Mono and it be during the worst part of mono and then have double pnemonia on top of that and even then I'm not so sure they wouldn't still win it.

For Loudon to win the 2A ball the Alcoa Tornadoes would all have to come down with Mono and it be during the worst part of mono and then have double pnemonia on top of that and even then I'm not so sure they wouldn't still win it.

Disagree. I think that the team that comes out and plays hard and limits mistakes and makes the game a slobernocker can cause Alcoa to lose concentration and cause them to make some mistakes. They can and have been beat, teams just got to believe they can play with Alcoa and not buy into all the hype surrounding this team.

The two times Maryville has let another team (MoreWest and Knotz Central) go to the state game the past 8 years they have lost the gold ball, and brought shame on the east! JUST KIDDING! :P

1A Hampton

2A Loudon

3A CAK

4A Maryville :thumb:

5A Oak Ridge

Hey FBE,

Do you mean Catholic for 3A?

Everyone knows Central and Farragut are good teams. They both have the same problem and thats beating the traditional power houses in their region.

Centals is Maurrville and Farraguts is the Cats.

Both the Rebel and OR cats fans can talk the smack because their teams back it up.

Good luck to the Underdogs tonight.2760022D.jpg

Edited by MasterBlaster 1