I really like this policy! But I would like it better if it were banned for life on 1st offense!

Are you serious? Well heck if we are going to do that, then how about DUI offenders get their license taken away on the first offense, and drug dealers are locked up for life. I am not trying to promote steroid use, but a first offense shouldn't be worse than a first offense for someone with a DUI.

Are you serious? Well heck if we are going to do that, then how about DUI offenders get their license taken away on the first offense, and drug dealers are locked up for life. I am not trying to promote steroid use, but a first offense shouldn't be worse than a first offense for someone with a DUI.

I am all up for that, too!

Don't necessarily agree with why they did it, but it is tougher, and should definitely get roids out of the game.

Still find it very funny that less than we'll say 2 years ago not a single person cared whether or not people were using them or not, as long as a guy could hit a ball 500 feet. My my my, how we are like little sheep.......