South Pittsburg Football Game Needed?/

Carson

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about everyone else, but I would love to see South Pittsburg and Tyner play it out...I know they're 2A, but it would serve for a great game, especially next year. Anybody else agree?

...I have said I'd like to see this match-up for several years especially the year that S.Pitt won state(1999) and the Rams lost to eventual state champ G'Pasture...the only thing we have a full schedule next year...Walker Valley is our week 1 game and Bledsoe is week 2.

...I have said I'd like to see this match-up for several years especially the year that S.Pitt won state(1999) and the Rams lost to eventual state champ G'Pasture...the only thing we have a full schedule next year...Walker Valley is our week 1 game and Bledsoe is week 2.

I thought South Pittsburg had a full one too. Was Greenback a one year deal or something?

Just heard they are replacing the Sequatchie game. Why aren't they playing next year?

Let's just say a lot of "drama" after the game. I really don't know who dropped who. But ever since that happened I had said that they shouldn't play for a while. Because there were accusations flying around and it was just best not to play in my opinion. I assume Vic thought the same way.