who's next

big bee

every week some new team runs there mouth about TC but none of them can beat TC for example South Pitt you'll did not even get pass friendship but youll can beat us and Gordv Tigers or should i say losers youll came down to the creek bank thinking we have a chance to win because our QB is back, WHAT HAPPEND youll got blew out again like the first time and now Mountain Pleaent got there chest stuck out like u going to do something the same fate awaits youll just like everybody else, and friendship youll are next just this time it is going to be alot worst then the first time so go ahead bring youll 8th graders and youll undersize OL and DL to creekbank so you can get youll butt kicked to to all of 1a football i got one question WHOS YOULL DADDY[/size]WAIT I HAVE THE ANSWER TO THAT TROUSDALE

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every week some new team runs there mouth about TC but none of them can beat TC for example South Pitt you'll did not even get pass friendship but youll can beat us and Gordv Tigers or should i say losers youll came down to the creek bank thinking we have a chance to win because our QB is back, WHAT HAPPEND youll got blew out again like the first time and now Mountain Pleaent got there chest stuck out like u going to do something the same fate awaits youll just like everybody else, and friendship youll are next just this time it is going to be alot worst then the first time so go ahead bring youll 8th graders and youll undersize OL and DL to creekbank so you can get youll butt kicked to to all of 1a football i got one question WHOS YOULL DADDY[/size]WAIT I HAVE THE ANSWER TO THAT TROUSDALE

trash talking like this is why most people loath us so much, your gonna look stupid if we get beat, it gives people from trousdale a bad name to come on here and gloat like that, your not helping the team or community when you put such a classless comment like this up, i hope your not an adult, at least physically, i reaally hope no ones else stoops to the level of responding to this :lol:

I got a question. Are you just playing or is your grammar really that bad? You do know that its "your" not "you'll", right. I sure hope so, if not you should really get an education before you try to communicate with the outside world again. I wonder if you would be talking like that if you were still in 3A :huh:. It is good to see some good TC fans around trying to keep you in check. Good luck on Friday night.

I got a question. Are you just playing or is your grammar really that bad? You do know that its "your" not "you'll", right. I sure hope so, if not you should really get an education before you try to communicate with the outside world again. I wonder if you would be talking like that if you were still in 3A :huh:. It is good to see some good TC fans around trying to keep you in check. Good luck on Friday night.

a mighty bold statement there nice grammer too :huh:

Did anyone else have trouble reading this? All I no is that any team can be beat on any night, I just hope that Hampton is there to play in it.

I BELIEVE THAT WE DONT NEED TO BE TRASH TALKING BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN SO ALL IM SAYING IS GOOD LUCK TEAM AND I WILL BE THERE ROOTING FOR YA!!!! GO JACKETS!!!!