CENTRAL BOBCATS @ MARYVILLE REBELS

well MR. Zach helton was just a little mad because all of his senior classmans were yelling "PUT KENNY IN","SHOULDVE PUT KENNY IN" so zach got upset and threw his fans the bird,, then went crying to his daddy and mr. BIG HELTON got upset and started pointing out people saying it!!!!

when coach helton let kenny cruize throw the ball they just happened to score a touchdown!

was zach on his knees??? because he blew the game...

that is pure trash to speak like that about an athlete that plays his heart out and no i am not a central supporter.coacht should ban you for trash like that.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got a lot of nerve man...Zach Helton was nothing but a WARRIOR for the Central Bobcats and anybody that says otherwise is completely stupid...you have no right to attack a player like Zach...i dont know zach very well but i have played baseball against him the last 4-5 years and he is the same way on the diamond...he always gives his all...u are retarted...the reason that play worked is GASTON period and a good hold on #84 Fulton in the secondary....i hope you would have the guts to say something to Zach Helton's face like that...cuz he would let you have it...he gets nothing but the upmost respect from us at Maryville and this includes the students...oh and next time you send someone over to our side during the game u might wanna send help cuz if he wasnt drunk about 8 of us would have absolutely clocked that kid...ur such a loser dude...thats y Helton is on the field and you watch.

I agree with your post 100%

Zach Helton is a warrior. A gutty ball player. I would love to have him on my team anyday.

This person trashing Zach is a coward.

I agree with your post 100%

Zach Helton is a warrior. A gutty ball player. I would love to have him on my team anyday.

This person trashing Zach is a coward.

yeah, he also joined the board yesterday and has like one post to his credit. obviously he is someone disguising his identity to say what he would not say out in the open. we should all ignore him.

well all of u maryville players should like HELTON he always helps yall.. i dont see ne 1 from central that had posted a good comment of him...

Dude u know u wouldn't have the nads to say that to Helton...YOU ARE A PATHETIC LOSER THAT USES COACHT TO TRASH SOMEONE...I BET YOU FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT URSELF.

hey new stupid guy--I'm a Central fan. Where do you get off talking about a kid that plays the hardest position on the field with the talent, guts and class that Zach did in his 4 years like that. He plays in a very complex system that asks a lot of the QB. Central's record while he was QB was outstanding. He made a lot of great plays on both offense and defense. It's real easy to take pot shots at a player from the cheap seats. I don't know what team you support, nor do I care, but why don't you go back there and stay there. I know you're not from Maryville as most of the Reb fans have a lot of respect for the Central program and the kids that play there.

Good luck to the Red Rebels this weekend against Melrose. Bring it back to the best region in the state again.