Brentwood Academy

CR4

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In tonight's 72-49 win over Lake Wales, Brandan Wright put together another impressive box score:

28 points

12-13 FG

10 rebounds

10 blocks

He also hit a three-pointer. He would've scored more if not for an uncharacteristic 3-11 from the free throw line.

BA looked pretty good against Lake Wales. A little slow in the first half

but came alive in the second. Lake Wales was undefeated prior to this

game.

Brandan definitely put on a show. The fans around me were in awe

(particularly his shot blocking and shooting stroke). Wednesday's

game agains Brooklyn's Abraham Lincoln will be a much tougher task.

game.

Lincoln's Pt Guard will have 25-30 pts. Stephenson is his name. Outside of hime don't know much about Lincoln. Stephenson is good.

game.

Thanks for the report. Is the Lincoln game Tues. or Wed.? Hope you are enjoying some warmer weather than we have here!

Led by Josh Boone and Brandan Wright the eagles look ready to make a run at a 4th consecutive title. This has never been done in the state. The eagles lost two starters from last years team but have only reloaded with seniors and juniors filling in those holes. BA plays the most difficult schedule I have ever seen with ranked teams from several different states. By seasons end BA could have a few losses on their record but will not face teams in D-II that are better than what they will have already seen.

A MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAM COULD 4 PEAT IN THE LEAGUE ba PLAYS IN

With Josh Bone and Brandon both being seniors i dont think BA will have a problem winning the state championship for the fourth year in a row.

I think you should never lose a game if you can "RECRUIT" your players. Public HS coaches protect the purity of HS basketball. You play with who lives in your zone. That is real HS basketball! BA can have all the titles they want. I'd love to see them in the AAA state tourney!

I think you should never lose a game if you can "RECRUIT" your players. Public HS coaches protect the purity of HS basketball. You play with who lives in your zone. That is real HS basketball! BA can have all the titles they want. I'd love to see them in the AAA state tourney!

You're modeling your screen name after a pretty "pure" coach yourself.

We'll be able to see how BA fares against Tennessee's finest; the Eagles play Ridgeway, Mitchell, and Bolivar this season. BA has also played and beaten Kentucky's #1, 2, and 5 teams and Florida's number 10 team and squares off against Brooklyn's best squad tomorrow night. An appearance in the Arby's Classic and a jaunt to Carbondale, Illinois will add to the Eagles' breakneck schedule.

Avoiding tough teams? Not exactly. We're making the most of our schedule despite the league in which we play.

Edited by WesVols