Maryville @ Morristown West

FBEmeritus

Thank you to all of you clowns on here who think Maryville will be scared, cowards and afraid of Morristown West. You question the hearts of a group of young hard working men who are like 40-2 and already have two State Championship Rings on their dressers?

Can’t wait to they read this stuff after practice tonight.

No some one from that powerful TNHI says something like Mary is "Overconfident... and i guarantee if there is any stadium in the state of TN that Maryville does not want to play in come Friday night... it is Burke-Toney."

I'll tell you what you come on down to the game this Friday and watch Maryville Run on to the field poised and ready to defend Their Crown, then tell your silly self those kids are scared!

MW has a good team but Maryville is not afraid of them in the least.

Good day FBE!

No good news on the weather. Looks like its gonna stink!

Looks like we'll just have to call it the mud bowl.

Can you believe some of these post...especially the dude from TNHI. I truly believe he is a Maryville fan with a sign-on name of TNHI. You know, it might even be you! You seem to be an intelligent poster. I just don't see anyone being that stupid. IT HAS TO BE A REBEL FAN TRYING TO STIR THE STUFF!

The Rebels, like the Trojans, aren't afraid to go into anyones stadium and play.

Whoever the Rebel fan is thats doing this stirring; Good idea!!! By the responses he's getting, its working. See ya at the MUD BOWL friday!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You definitely have no clue about the heart of the Maryville players . They're 40-0 in the last 4 years during the regular season. They've only lost twice in 4 years .... yet you questions their hearts and insinuate they're cowards .... your looking really bright about right now . Not a wise move to question the heart of a champion .

Yeah, and look at who gave them those two loses, lol GO MO-WEST!!!!!!! :thumb:

Mo west has some very hardnosed running backs that like to just run it right down the middle. #40 and#21 are excellent Fb, the one thing that caught my eye was that their quickness and speed looked poor.

Defense wise their LBs are good, but so are ours. :D

I think we can out run them when it comes to offense. Maples is a burner and tallent and tank arent slow( neither is brent just ask central :thumb: ).

Hey chuckles,

the reason they call you that is becuase maryville fans laugh every time they read one of your post.

Keep Laughing, by the way, I get your reservation @ Murphyboro, I don't think you be needing them. And i have more excuses for ya if ya need them, parking lot too small, ect....... :thumb:

I think people are using this game just as an excuse to pick a fight with each other or to argue.....We need to think about the guys who are gonna be out there playing the game and what they're thinking....obviously they don't want to give up anything or cause this game to be any harder then it is already going to be but i think we should stick to arguing about the game not each other and the schools!

All this talk has been great it's been awesome hearing what everyone thinks of it!!!!!!!!

TROJANS ALL THE WAY!!!!

agreed.

its like this, maryville, your a class act and i have always enjoyed playing you, even in the not so close games, you have a great coaching staff and players that love to play the game! its exciting to play you guys friday night, we look forward to it much! if we had to play central to go to state it wouldnt feel right. as ric flair says "to be the man, you gotta beat the man!"

so enough with all this smack! i wish everyone the best of luck and have a great ride down, find a good place to eat!

agreed.

its like this, maryville, your a class act and i have always enjoyed playing you, even in the not so close games, you have a great coaching staff and players that love to play the game! its exciting to play you guys friday night, we look forward to it much! if we had to play central to go to state it wouldnt feel right. as ric flair says "to be the man, you gotta beat the man!"

so enough with all this smack! i wish everyone the best of luck and have a great ride down, find a good place to eat!

Way to go Dylan! I haven't been on this website in about 6 months (until this morning) and now I remember why. This site used to be a good place to talk high school football, but over the past year it has turned into too much useless drivel.

I wonder how many of these people posting some of this garbage actually play for the teams involved. I hope very few, because surely they would have more sense than that. The truth is when someone can use an alias you don't really know who you are talking to.

As always the Trojans respect the Rebels very much for all they have accomplished. I do think if I know the Trojans like I think I do they will show up and fight for 48 minutes this Friday night, beyond that no one can really predict anything. It will be decided by the kids on the field, which is one of the things that make high school football so great!

Best of luck to all involved. I may check in on this website again in another 6 months, but until then take care.