HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring it on bigon. You ain't seen no crazy people yet. Have you ever seen that crossed eye guy on water boy. That is what have of us look like. Shoot we can throw down before the game.

Our House!

Pujo these boys are not nice at all.

This is going to easier than I thought.

Motel 3, and that's my final offer.....

I will never make it to 1000 post. I'm about to throw the computer out the door now.

Do you play football BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would against you ANYDAY.

And I'd throw the ball where you couldn't see it( crossed-eyes).

thinking is 1 thing, knowing is something else, :thumb:

And we know you have a attitude problem!! Leave your attitude at home and bring your A game, because that's what will win this game!! We know you've got a good team, make no mistake about that and for that congrats as for your coach I have no respect, as for you I have no respect!! As for the young men who put it on thw line every week and give you something to run your mouth about, for them I'll give them respect, until thet give me reason not to. As I've said on here many times before, don't belittle what the young men from Trousdale jave done by digradeing everything they've done bu acting like a complete idiot!!

As I've said on here many times before, don't belittle what the young men from Trousdale jave done by digradeing everything they've done bu acting like a complete idiot!!

Why would you ever say such a thing once, much less many times?

digradeing????

And I'd throw the ball where you couldn't see it( crossed-eyes).

Now, THAT was funny.....

....you aint digrading him are you?

Edited by dbl-E

And we know you have a attitude problem!! Leave your attitude at home and bring your A game, because that's what will win this game!! We know you've got a good team, make no mistake about that and for that congrats as for your coach I have no respect, as for you I have no respect!! As for the young men who put it on thw line every week and give you something to run your mouth about, for them I'll give them respect, until thet give me reason not to. As I've said on here many times before, don't belittle what the young men from Trousdale jave done by digradeing everything they've done bu acting like a complete idiot!!

i'm not acting like an idiot, It took our A game against Friendship, why would we give you East TN guys anything less. Now go give your sister a kiss good night. :thumb:

I can tell right now ,this is not going to be a pretty football game. Its going to be a war.These ole dumb mountain boys can get pretty mean. I think you are going to insist. I've wanted to see the best come out in these boys all year. Well congradulations, you're the lucky victoms.

GET UR DUNNNNNNNNNNNN, LIVE YOU'RE DREAM

I can tell right now ,this is not going to be a pretty football game. Its going to be a war.These ole dumb mountain boys can get pretty mean. I think you are going to insist. I've wanted to see the best come out in these boys all year. Well congradulations, you're the lucky victoms.

GET UR DUNNNNNNNNNNNN, LIVE YOU'RE DREAM

I'd like to take you and KRP on 1 on 2, you both can't stand TC. And it all stems from jealousy. :thumb: