HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

Nope, and if i ever meet them in person im gonna wrap there big mouths around there small a@@es.

GREAT! That would create some work for the toof fairy. You know, he can only get work 2-3 days a week. Said so himself in the 1st FSC thread. Must be hard livin in Wilson County.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then dont get on here crying when TC rolls all over Hampton. You already said you thought two privates( FC,JC) would be in the finals, Now EAT YOUR crow like the rest of the TCHS HATERS. Looks like you need to retire, punk.

Edited by dbras

Hampton can talk all the trash they would like, they can brag about TC having to travel 6 hours to play at their lil "Home Field", but come Friday night i promise you that your little 5 to 10 minute trip home will be a longer one than that of Trousdale's...i see people on here talking about how good Hampton's D is, but Friday night you can compare your good defense to a "GREAT DEFENSE" :) ...Can't wait to see Hampton try to stop our explosive offense :thumb: ...be prepared because Friday night half of middle Tennessee will be invading the Mts. in the East... :)

In the past several weeks we've had some very good decussions with respect being given to all. So far from what I'm hearing from you guys you are as classless as the rest of the stae claims that you are. Oh yeah I've kept up with you guys from week 1 and ever week the amount of respect that your opponents have for you has decreased. Now I can see why. You know up here in hills we would all rather lose with the respect of our opponents, than to win without it. Bring it on big guys!! If you want some, come get some!!

Hampton can talk all the trash they would like, they can brag about TC having to travel 6 hours to play at their lil "Home Field", but come Friday night i promise you that your little 5 to 10 minute trip home will be a longer one than that of Trousdale's...i see people on here talking about how good Hampton's D is, but Friday night you can compare your good defense to a "GREAT DEFENSE" :o ...Can't wait to see Hampton try to stop our explosive offense :) ...be prepared because Friday night half of middle Tennessee will be invading the Mts. in the East... ;)

I f you are calling explosive by putting 91 points on a team, yeah thats a feat, a very classless feat. Go ahead and talk all the smack you want, you will see come Friday night what stubborn defense is all about. It amazes me to that you barely escape from FCA and thenm come on here as arrogant as you are. I know for a fact that not all Trousdale fans are of this caliber, so looking over you is not going to be hard. Pujo, hamptonbigdogs, I say look over them. Let them look over us. Everyone has all year. You had better bring your A game, because that is what it is going to take. ;)

Nope, and if i ever meet them in person im gonna wrap there big mouths around there small a@@es.

Guy dont come to hampton talking that my pretty little 6'1 185 lb. body will lay a hurting. I may be reading that the wrong way but looks to me like u think u can just come up here and whoop up on us country boys isnt happening so u can come up here and talk that but it'll keep carter countys finest to keep me off you. Go ahead and call me classless and say you got under my skin but theres no need to talk that stuff

Thats what people said all year and if you all are so tough what happen tonight.

I guess it was due too , Two stout teams from region " 4 " . If you look back at Stength of schedule raitings. These Two team had the "TOP TWO" strenght ratings in 1-A.. (that were playing last night).. ( FC- strenght of schedule #4 & ranked #5 in 1-A ) -- ( TC - Strength of schedule #21 & ranked #1 in 1-A ) .. This is expected. when you enter into the post season. Not to take anything away from FC, They were & will be a tough foe in the yrs to come... I don't think this is the 1st game this yr that TC barely won.. Look over in the "Class 3-A" .. See who is in the simi- finals of that bracket. Livingston Acadamy... GO L.A. Bring the state 3-A home.. (TC had them on there schedule & came up victorious in a tough close one).. a team needs these type of games win or loose, Fans need these types. These types build character & confedence. not cockiness. This has not taken place over night or the past couple of years..this characer & confidence has been going on for 50 / 60 yrs. win or loose Trousdale Co. will still be Trousdale Co. ( The team everyone in the state 1-A , 2-A , 3A wants to have in their "Trophy Case" ) ... I expect the game in Hampton will be a good one...... Just think; Hampton #8 in the state 1-A . gets to play at home.... Truosdale Co. the #1 team in state 1-A. This is a dream for Hampton , to get , so to speak; "Placed on the map".. So Trousdale Co. Hampton is calling you out to bring it..... Give'em a dose of Trousdale Co football.... I might have been wrong earlier about the strength of schedule & ranking. As of late , FC strength was at #2 raited , ranked 4th in state. TC strength raiting is at 14th & ranked No. 1 in 1-A.. I think Hamptons strength as of late , is around 57th in the 1-A and ranked 7th. This is good , TC loves these types of ball games.. Always looking fowrd to these challenges...... Don't take it as cockiness just confedence.......... Edited by Ole3putt