HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Also think everyone at Hampton that plays football are Poons including Townsend and Potter and all the other big football players I Have YOUR DADDY

Well well well John webb is starting to run his mouth. you are just jealous because You are out of it. So why dont you keep you mouth shut and get over it.

GO HAMPTON!!!!!!

Being a Hamptonian myself, I am going to make my first reply about this game. First of all- Kudos to Hampton, ya'll beat every pitiful team that you have faced this year. Really only played one good team, Johnson county and lost. I have never seen a weaker classification, 1-A is pitiful this year. Hampton wins three games in the play-offs and no team that they played could have beaten a mediocre 2-A team.

I have not seen trousdale play, but if they are even a good team, Hampton is dead.

If Trousdale is as well coached as everyone says, it won't take the coach long to figure out that stacking the line on Hampton's strong side will kill their offense, and i have a feeling if Trousdale is fast, could be a real long night for the Bulldogs.

But I will say this for Hampton, if you boys do win, I will say your a great team, but not really looking for it!

GO DOGS! Get-R-Done! You all know what you have to do to step-up and win this game! I say congrats to the whole team for making it this far.....you guys have played your hearts out! I will be at the game cheering you guys on Friday night in the rain/sleet/snow/hail......what ever it is doing. We have set through the rain and coldness before....ain't gonna stop us come Friday! And....71.....cheer all you want to.......cause you know that just gets all of us in the crowd that much more riled up!

Good luck!

GO DOGS! :thumb:

i've gotta say that ole farmboy sounds like me, a Hampton Fan but a realist. Who have they played this year. They squeaked by a mediocre Happy Valley team, 2-A, where Hampton should really be, and Happy Valley was what 5-5.

Happy Valley is probably the best team they have seen this year, still not saying much.

I hope that Hampton sticks it to TC, but if they are at all like they say they are. Well let me just say that I am a realist.

Could be like the 2nd round game in 1995 with Meigs Co. for the dogs.

Meigs 61- Dogs 8.

Yeah and Happy valley gave Loudon a heck of a game without two of their best players, Davis and Garland. With 3 minutes to go 20 happy valley 12. Loudon was rated the second best team in 2a. Hampton could have easily beat Happy valley by more, fumbled inside the five and if they would have had more time at the end of the first half ,would have scored again. Give these a little well earned respect. Coalfield was also a good team. Without the turnovers ,they would have destroyed Cloudland. NUFF SAID