HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

Don't call yourself a Hamptonian talking the pessimistic talk you have. Johnson County was a good team, if we had played them later in the season, no doubt, we would have won.

Hey Now dont start on my Horns...... :D

We are better than others ... We are pulling for you in this dog fight..... Yank out their stingers.... :D

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you this, we haven't seen alot of passing this year, but there is a reason for that. our secondary is probably one of the strongest and fastest in the league. They know how to cover, defend, block, catch and run the ball. If you plan on throwing that much then dont be suprised if your qb has to be taken out at the half for all the turnovers he throws, if he makes it that long without gettin hurt. our secondary is definately not whats gonna hurt us in this game

Dont bet the farm on it. Thats what everyone thinks. Until they get burned by 4 diffrent receivers. They can fly. We have fast players also. Just not fast enough. They dont do anything fancy there. They just blow by your top secondary man. Just to prove to you its going to be a long night. You are about to see one fast dude in #11. Cushion dont work either. They have a great throwing on the run QB. Then there is 3 more not far behind. If they get behind you, get your kick off return team ready. Has your team ever played a middle TN team? Its an all new world. It sounds like your team is an old school type, like the bears, greenbay,giants, use to play until Miami, and the colts came around. Then they wondered what good is all this size anyway. Sounds like your coach is living in the 70s. Run it over the tackle. Run over them. To bad for you. Watch the pros, them days are gone for good. Best listen to the guy up there telling you you have a storm coming. Best hope you win the coin toss. If they get it first they will steal your heart, before you realize it happened. Im not trying to intiminate you just give you the warning. This aint Kansas toedo.

BulldogRealist ....I am not sure if you played football...or not but if I had to guess I would probably say yes in 96...Was you fortunate enough to have a fellow Hampton so called fan telling you.....to be a realist this team is the first real team you have played all year...and you are probably going to lose...go getum dogs........I THINK NOT.......so I am so glad you are to keep our feet on the ground.....when we beat Trousdale I would be happy to give you a lift to Murfeesboro.....if your not afraid to ride with a real Bulldog fan..Good day

Hey #1 He can ride with the DOG POUND .See you friday in the DOG POUND D DOG

Dont bet the farm on it. Thats what everyone thinks. Until they get burned by 4 diffrent receivers. They can fly. We have fast players also. Just not fast enough. They dont do anything fancy there. They just blow by your top secondary man. Just to prove to you its going to be a long night. You are about to see one fast dude in #11. Cushion dont work either. They have a great throwing on the run QB. Then there is 3 more not far behind. If they get behind you, get your kick off return team ready. Has your team ever played a middle TN team? Its an all new world. It sounds like your team is an old school type, like the bears, greenbay,giants, use to play until Miami, and the colts came around. Then they wondered what good is all this size anyway. Sounds like your coach is living in the 70s. Run it over the tackle. Run over them. To bad for you. Watch the pros, them days are gone for good. Best listen to the guy up there telling you you have a storm coming. Best hope you win the coin toss. If they get it first they will steal your heart, before you realize it happened. Im not trying to intiminate you just give you the warning. This aint Kansas toedo.

Your right this aint kansas, this is Tennessee, and this game isn't gonna be played in the rolling hills of the central, its gonna go down in the mountains of the east where the air is thin and the winter storms that are rollin in are bitter. yall will have a suprise when you get up here and ur qb's cant feel their arms. its a whole new game here and believe it or not, we're ready for yall.

First of all,yes we have saw the GV film and several more, the people who need to know about you're team and all the players and everything you do, are well aware. You don't have to tell us anything,and we don't need to tell you anything. Your coaches will know all about us and likewise.Were not in shock. If we can beat you we will,if not. big deal. It won't be the end of the world. You are a highschool team, you are beatable. If you think you have a college team, why in the heck did you drop to the lowest classifacation. If we don't beat you ,I hope to heck ,someone does. You need to be brouht back to earth.

Edited by pujo

First of all,yes we have saw the GV film and several more, the people who need to know about you're team and all the players and everything you do, are well aware. You don't have to tell us anything,and we don't need to tell you anything. Your coaches will know all about us and likewise.Were not in shock. If we can beat you we will,if not. big deal. It won't be the end of the world. You are a highschool team, you are beatable. If you think you have a college team, why in the heck did you drop to the lowest classifacation. If we don't beat you ,I hope to heck ,someone does. You need to be brouht back to earth.

Well said!!

Your right this aint kansas, this is Tennessee, and this game isn't gonna be played in the rolling hills of the central, its gonna go down in the mountains of the east where the air is thin and the winter storms that are rollin in are bitter. yall will have a suprise when you get up here and ur qb's cant feel their arms. its a whole new game here and believe it or not, we're ready for yall.

Tell me what ya think Saturday morning. :thumb: Blindman are you a ref? LOL Just couldnt resist that. Sorry. There are some refs in this area that leaves their dog and stick in the the car and feel their way to the field. Ref standing 3 feet from a fair catch call and the player catches the ball and is drilled. No flag! HMmm. Sometimes life just aint fair. Thats what you will be thinking Saturday am. Thanks for the reply.

Why would you make a statment??? "be brought back to earth". If you lose will you really be that cruel and not at least acknowledge that TC is a good team. I have read this entire thread and all i have read is a lot of insults and smack talking. It sounds to me like you are a little scared of this team. I mean only a scared individual would say something like "be brought down to earth" or a bitter one. I'm not trying to be mean but why would any of you say such things about football programs that must have done something right to make it this far. It can't all be luck. And throughout the thread you complain that TC fans are talking smack and that we all must be rude and unethical. Well just so you know, we're not some are actually educated and support this team because we care about the players, their hopes and their dreams not because it enables us to belittle other programs or communities.