HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

:thumb:

First of all,yes we have saw the GV film and several more, the people who need to know about you're team and all the players and everything you do, are well aware. You don't have to tell us anything,and we don't need to tell you anything. Your coaches will know all about us and likewise.Were not in shock. If we can beat you we will,if not. big deal. It won't be the end of the world. You are a highschool team, you are beatable. If you think you have a college team, why in the heck did you drop to the lowest classifacation. If we don't beat you ,I hope to heck ,someone does. You need to be brouht back to earth.

If not big deal?.............I hope to heck someone does?....I SMELL FEAR.......HEY TOTO......git a grip&check your student population numbers.......... We`ve had both feet planted fur a long time around here,like since 1922 when we got our first STATE TITLE. ........You are beatable?.........Not this year.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg to differ. TC is known for power football. Might I remind you all that TC still holds the state championship record for most rushing yards in a game, over 500. Nowadays they like to spread the field but they still run the ball. They have just become two dimensional now. They will do whatever it takes to win, run or pass. Time will indeed tell.

Was that against RBS? :thumb:

;)

If not big deal?.............I hope to heck someone does?....I SMELL FEAR.......HEY TOTO......git a grip&check your student population numbers.......... We`ve had both feet planted fur a long time around here,like since 1922 when we got our first STATE TITLE. ........You are beatable?.........Not this year.

Well stated!!!!

i cant wait til this game tc will have to pass because im willing to bet that tc doesnt touch hampton when it comes to rushing yards and we have some speed in the secondary like jon lyons at like 6'5 hes fast and milhorn little but fast and barnett big and fast tc is a killer team tho ill give them that i watched some of their games and i was impressed

First of all,yes we have saw the GV film and several more, the people who need to know about you're team and all the players and everything you do, are well aware. You don't have to tell us anything,and we don't need to tell you anything. Your coaches will know all about us and likewise.Were not in shock. If we can beat you we will,if not. big deal. It won't be the end of the world. You are a highschool team, you are beatable. If you think you have a college team, why in the heck did you drop to the lowest classifacation. If we don't beat you ,I hope to heck ,someone does. You need to be brouht back to earth.

I never claimed that TC was worldbeaters. They are not. This team would have been waxed by the Hartsville 3A teams that went to the semis. Nevertheless, they are in 1A. The difference in my mind is that you claim that if you don't win it "won't be the end of the world". In Hartsville, however, IT WILL. Football is life, this is not a game. It is much more than that. Our kids know that. THey have spent their entire lives watching their brothers and cousins win the state, idolizing their favorite players, and dreaming each day since kindergarden about taking that gold ball in their hands and kissing it. Our kids will play as if someone burnt their house down to obtain that goal. I'm sure yours will do the same. As for the comment about our kids not hitting hard in a previous post, you tell me after the game how hard they hit. We will find out who wants it most, and you hampton fans better hopes it keeps raining and that the field is a slop come fri. It might swing the advantage in your favor.

Well kiss my grits, pujos a coach. Thats (seen) the films, not saw the GV film. Its your team not (you're) team. Its not my team. Do you also teach? If you read well you will see IM not from TC. They are in our region. The team I support played them twice. Plus this is not the first year I have seen TC play. This is a heckling forum, right? So let the hair down on the back of your neck. Drop your fist and try again. Im not going to talk about your momma, sister, or team, nor where you live, or why you are in this classification. I am going to have a good time heckling you. Seems this is what this site is all about from the posts I have read. There is some rough ones up front dont you agree? Im simply talking football, and expressing my opinion. Do I have your permission to express my opinion now? Do I need it? :thumb:

Why would you make a statment??? "be brought back to earth". If you lose will you really be that cruel and not at least acknowledge that TC is a good team. I have read this entire thread and all i have read is a lot of insults and smack talking. It sounds to me like you are a little scared of this team. I mean only a scared individual would say something like "be brought down to earth" or a bitter one. I'm not trying to be mean but why would any of you say such things about football programs that must have done something right to make it this far. It can't all be luck. And throughout the thread you complain that TC fans are talking smack and that we all must be rude and unethical. Well just so you know, we're not some are actually educated and support this team because we care about the players, their hopes and their dreams not because it enables us to belittle other programs or communities.

Dolls, Don't read too much into these threads, just let'em type away, we can just sit back & enjoy all smack by these guys.. TC will just sit quietly then when lightning hits Friday night at the Hampton Dome . Carter Co. will hear the Thunder of TC fans .

Was that against RBS? :thumb:

And no it wasn't against RBS. They set the record in the state championship in '97 and broke their own record in '98 verses Clarksville Academy and USJ respectively. They also racked up over 400 in the '98 semis verses South Pitt who had Eddie Moore, an all-american linebacker at UT and playing for the Dolphins right now. Now that we have added the pass, you better be well coached and prepared. Time will tell

Dolls, Don't read too much into these threads, just let'em type away, we can just sit back & enjoy all smack by these guys.. TC will just sit quietly then when lightning hits Friday night at the Hampton Dome . Carter Co. will hear the Thunder of TC fans .

hampton dome :thumb: sry just thought that was funny our field is far from a dome

It sounds like your team is an old school type, like the bears, greenbay,giants, use to play until Miami, and the colts came around. Then they wondered what good is all this size anyway. Sounds like your coach is living in the 70s. Run it over the tackle. Run over them. To bad for you. Watch the pros, them days are gone for good.

just out of curiosity how have the colts done vs Pats in the weather when playoff time rolls around? The pro game changed due to domes ..without domes you still need to run and play defense to win in the playoffs.. the reason this might be the colts year is they will have homefield when the weather is nasty..

edited to add:

just saw on TV a winter weather warning tonight in Carter County..

Edited by unakafan07