HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

I just hope Hampton beats Trousdale for beating Red Bowling 91 to 0.

ok why are we still talking about this we did not run up the score the 1st team went out in the 1st quarter we were just that much better than they are, the score could be that bad when we beat Hampton too because hampton is not even in our league and they are slow they dont have alot of speed hey who knows maybe we take it easy on them so they dont feel bad about there team

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smushed Bug Guts???

You liked Pujo's poem/song so much, I put a little ditty together for you, too!

Goes like this. . .

The party's 'bout over

Better turn out the lights

They'll be no more football

For ya'll Friday nights

But we hope yo'uns can hear

All the barking and cheer

From the Hills of ol' Hampton

Down to broken Hartsville! :lol:

awesome squared you is da man....my hero

Just a question? Comming from a 5A school we were told if the TSSAA felt the home stadium of a playoff team was not adequate for the crowd they (meaning the TSSAA) could force the game to be moved to a neutral sight that would be adequate. Do any of you know if this is true and if so could this game be moved to a larger stadium still in East Tn, and if it were moved where could they move it. I only ask because I know for playoff games the establishment gets half the gate and does not want to turn anyone who wants a ticket away.

sounds like an excuse to me....dont want to hear the loudest fans you ever heard?

While we are giving our thanks tomorrow Jacket Fans, remember to be thankful that we are not depending on the weather to be our extra man!

Seriously, I hope we see a good, clean, hard hitting game and that everyone has a safe trip to and from the game. All this talking is fun on the boards, but let us all go out there at kickoff and support our teams and coaches and may the best team win!

Take it to 'em Jackets!!!!!

I hope you have a safe trip. May the best team win. GO DOGS D DOG

Edited by TheDogPound

Just a question? Comming from a 5A school we were told if the TSSAA felt the home stadium of a playoff team was not adequate for the crowd they (meaning the TSSAA) could force the game to be moved to a neutral sight that would be adequate. Do any of you know if this is true and if so could this game be moved to a larger stadium still in East Tn, and if it were moved where could they move it. I only ask because I know for playoff games the establishment gets half the gate and does not want to turn anyone who wants a ticket away.

We probably don't draw as many a say..................Maryville, but we have plenty of room and it would take a large number, and i mean large for us not to have room. Anyway, the establishment doesn't get half the gate anyway, only 25% and the visiting team gets 25% and tssaa gets the other 50%, so I am told. I beleive that this correct, seems like we had this discussion on another thread. Anyone out therre that knows different, please inform us. :lol:

WELL DOGS TO HEAR THESE GUYS TALK ON HERE MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST CANCEL THIS GAME SINCE THEY ALREADY HAVE IT WON THEY ARE JUST TOO GOOD FOR US OLD MOUNTAIN HICKS UP HERE JUST ASK THEM THE'LL TELL YOU HOW GOOD THEY ARE. I THINK WE SHOULD GO OUT AND SHOW THEM THAT NOBODY EVER WON A FOOTBALL GAME WITH THEIR MOUTH SO PLEASE GO OUT AND SHUT THESE GUYS UP!! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!! BEST OF LUCK GO DOGS