Union City @ Jo Byrns

Union City will win in a close one

UC - 28

Jo Burns - 27

Either way Trousdale wins it all

Looks like you have JB missing a field goal? Watch out because they will stick it in for 2 on the next TD. I have quietly pulled for UC to make it this far since I found out they were in the playoffs. I thought they were underratted but because JB beat us I have to pull for them and middle Tennessee. Give it to 'em Tuck.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the "Bash brothers" are a deadly duo, and thats not all the devils defense has BIG Tramont Moody is definately not going to be easy to handle neither is Big Dusty Jackson! JBS, yall have made it to "BARE TREE SEASON",lol so Im pulling for yall to keep their streak rolling and just keep playing with that intensity.

JBS .......WILL.......GO........ALL...........THE..................................WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I know about Union City is what jbs players have told me, and they say it should be easier than last week. I cant wait to see these boys who have been playing their hearts out go to state. ;)

For those Union City fans who dont know much about us......1 name.....Clay Head. One of the best players, if not the best that nobody is talking about in the state of tn. The way he is playing he will not let them lose.PERIOD.

I hope we will have a good clean game. I cant wait!

The only thing I know about Union City is what jbs players have told me, and they say it should be easier than last week. I cant wait to see these boys who have been playing their hearts out go to state. ;)

For those Union City fans who dont know much about us......1 name.....Clay Head. One of the best players, if not the best that nobody is talking about in the state of tn. The way he is playing he will not let them lose.PERIOD.

I hope we will have a good clean game. I cant wait!

I dont know which players ur talkin too, but i am a player and i DEFINATELY dont think this week will be any easier. To be honest Union City is probably better then Mt. Pleasant. I think we will have to play both halves like we did the 2nd one against MP to win. Dont get ahead of urself, we arent in state yet, we have to stay focused, and NOT overlook Union City.