Ridgeway @ Ravenwood

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Ridgeway on a Great Season,even if it didnt turn out like you wanted to,you should all be very proud.12-1-1 in first year of 5-A is outstanding,to the coaches I would like to say thank you,to the seniors I would also like to say thank you all for the great leadership you have given this year,to the underclassman I want to say thank you as well and would like to add,keep working hard in the off season and build on this for another great season next year

i would just like to say the game was awsome i went and watched ll four quarters ridgeway started off a little like last week they had the ball the first possesion threw a interception and also when they had the secondpossecion but fumbled it but they recovered it but i would just like to say ridgeway was a awsome football team andno bad comments about them they fought until the end and go ravenwood and for joe thompson,t.c. jennings,isaha,and daniel becker have a awesome game next week and i will be there in the boro to rought you all on so lets win state and come back home aas champions good luck next week

Comments about Ridgeway in the game with Ravenwood:

Ridgeway Josh Jasper has my vote as Mr. Football as kicker. Best long distance kick seen all year in the first quarter. 47 yards

Aaron Crawford is the read deal. Just like everyone said, fast and very hard to bring down. This will be great to have a runner like Crawford coming back for his senior year. Crawford should be the preseason favorite for Mr. Football.

Ryant Denton will only get better being a Junior next year. Made some real nice passes in the game under pressure.

Lagrone Shields (LDE), Dasmine Cathey (RDE), Joe Calvin (LDT) are excellent players to be underclassmen. They will be back next year to anchor the D-line.

Ridgeway has excellent secondary players as a whole. Stuck like glue to Ravenwood receivers. The passing routes were generally covered.

Prediction: Ridgeway will be back next year with a vengeance with key talented players coming back for 2006 with an All-Star roster. Another undefeated regular season should be in store and into the playoff. Ridgeway should be very proud of the team and accomplishments this year.