aliastn

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa 35

Tyner 14

Tyner would even lose to Loudon by 14! :thumb:

This is exactly what I want all of the Alcoa fans to think. :lol: I hope Alcoa is already thinking about ring sizes, they need to figure out if they need small, medium, or large while they are sitting at the drive thru ordering their combos at Burger King after a loss Friday.

Ram Train is rolling thru Alcoa Friday night. I really can't wait to hear what Alcoa is going to chant before the game Friday? Any ideas on what it will be?

Rams by 14. I hope that Alcoa and fans look at Tyner's losses to Fulton and McCallie and think this will be a cakewalk. Tyner is going to put it on Alcoa Friday. Rams are too hot. Ram Train rolls on......

rams 28

alcoa 14

Is this the same Ram Train that everyone in Chattanooga area was talking about last year. If it is you live in a pipe dream. Last year you all got on here talking up "THE RAM TRAIN". As I recall, you didn't make it past quarterfinals. So until you prove something we have heard enough about that elusive and over ranked "RAM TRAIN" . The tracks for the TRAIN end in Alcoa. TOOT TOOT

This is exactly what I want all of the Alcoa fans to think. :o I hope Alcoa is already thinking about ring sizes, they need to figure out if they need small, medium, or large while they are sitting at the drive thru ordering their combos at Burger King after a loss Friday.

Ram Train is rolling thru Alcoa Friday night. I really can't wait to hear what Alcoa is going to chant before the game Friday? Any ideas on what it will be?

It's not what I think..........ITS WHAT I KNOW! ;)

I'm tied for 5th place in the BIG ONES pick at nearly 85% sucess rate.

I'd put my pick sucess rate on the line and still pick Loudon over Tyner!

Tyner does not match up to Alcoa. The McCallie game is a perfect example. Tyner and Alcoa played McCallie within a week of each other. Check the scores?! :o

It's not what I think..........ITS WHAT I KNOW! ;)

I'm tied for 5th place in the BIG ONES pick at nearly 85% sucess rate.

I'd put my pick sucess rate on the line and still pick Loudon over Tyner!

Tyner does not match up to Alcoa. The McCallie game is a perfect example. Tyner and Alcoa played McCallie within a week of each other. Check the scores?! :lol:

:o So, Tyner will loss because you picked them too? :o So that other 15%, those were incorrect right? So that means you are wrong 15% of the time, meaning you do get stuff wrong. Lets just hope your sucess rate reputation isn't hurt Friday night! You have got to be kidding me, a brave brave soul to put his success rate on the line.

What does the McCallie game have to do with the game Friday night? Obviously you have not idea what happen that game, meaning you have no idea what will happen Friday night. I can't wait. :lol: Look past Tyner and you will be putting on the sneakers Saturday morning.

Check the scores!?

Is this the same Ram Train that everyone in Chattanooga area was talking about last year. If it is you live in a pipe dream. Last year you all got on here talking up "THE RAM TRAIN". As I recall, you didn't make it past quarterfinals. So until you prove something we have heard enough about that elusive and over ranked "RAM TRAIN" . The tracks for the TRAIN end in Alcoa. TOOT TOOT

Welcome to November 2005, the Semifinals of the TSSAA football tournament. This guy must have missed the New Year's Party. :lol: