Alcoa vs. Tyner

aliastn

Here we go; how does everybody see this one playing out? Even without Brandon Warren, Alcoa has players who can step up and make the plays. I think they showed this at the Loudon/Alcoa game. I think Alcoa can still take this one, but it may be close. I take Alcoa by 7.

I agree with u,but it will be tough for them 2 go all the way

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the state championship in my opinion. I think Tyner has the advantage since the Torndaoes have lost Lindsay. Both teams are glad they dont have to worry about the private schools Lipscumb and Good pastor in the brackets any more....They Rams are big and physical.....Alcoa has more speed and is better coached....should be a classic...

Warren, not Lindsey

Edited by CoachLogan74

Here is some post practice info. Cobb still cannot run much. Jamar Walker will be the third receiver. Logan Love will be the tight end in passing situations. :D

Thanks again for the info. Coalman. I'm kinda out of the loop up here in Marion, VA, but I will making the trip down Friday to watch the game and I hope to be making an even longer trip on the following Friday. :D

Nice post. But last week your "pick & hope" was Loudon. Must be the distraction and emotions.

My "pick & hope"? Can't remember picking Loudon and not sure what you are implying with the hope thing. Just because, presently I no longer support the Alcoa Program does not mean I can't talk football so you'll have to get over that if you are thinking I am wishing Alcoa ill will, because I am not. Hope they get what they have coming to them whatever, in your mind that may be.

No distraction here, I take no joy in the events surrounding the program except of course that event that occurred Aug 26th, which was quite enjoyable!

Alcoa should win the game this Friday vs. Tyner by 10-14 points but I do not think it will be a low scoring game. I think both teams will put up some numbers.

Tyner lost to MaCallie and Alcoa beat them but, Alcoa also gave up 35 points and won by one TD & a FG. Tyner is 10-3 and in my opinion played in a tougher region than did Alcoa this year. Region 2-2A has a combined region win percentage of only 49% where Tyner's Region's is better than 62%.

Across the board 2A in East Tennessee is very weak this year and I think this game will be closer than many think, but Alcoa should win a close one.

Think what you want, me don't care!

Alcoa ain't going to come out and win by two or three TDs. It will be close and I see Tyner pulling this one out. It doesn't matter that Tyner lost to Fulton and McCallie and Alcoa beat Fulton and McCallie. When Alcoa beat those two teams they had Brandon and Rae. Now Alcoa doesn't have them and Duck is nursing a very sore ankle. Not to mention that Cobb and Reid are banged up as well. Tyner has the athletes to win. The season that everybody thought would be 15-0 for Alcoa will be 12-2.

All i got to say is if you wanna see a good game there will be one in alcoa Friday night at 8:00.This is by far the best game in 2a this season,but im sorry the Ram Train still rolls threw this week by 14.Tynerfan99 you no what im talkin about. TOOT TOOT!

HaHa, you need to travel west of the river if you think this will be the best game in 2A this year, apparently you haven't watched any Milan/Huntingdon matchups! You can't possibly get any better, 2 identical teams talent and coaching wise! No you can't get any better than that!

It is the state championship in my opinion. I think Tyner has the advantage since the Torndaoes have lost Lindsay. Both teams are glad they dont have to worry about the private schools Lipscumb and Good pastor in the brackets any more....They Rams are big and physical.....Alcoa has more speed and is better coached....should be a classic...

For a football expert you aren't keeping up very well. First there is another side of the bracket still playing so this ain't near the championship. Second, Goodpasture is still in this bracket and in the semis against Huntingdon Friday night. Third, Huntingdon still has a score to settle from last year.

no matter hat you all think Alcoa was rattled at the half. and Alcoa does not like close games. granted they did rally in the fourth but only because they were deeper on the bench.

GO TRAIN

im not sure if you've ever played football or if youre just one of the people who sit in the stands and pretend to know everything about the game, but when a team has 0 points, youre not too worried.

HaHa, you need to travel west of the river if you think this will be the best game in 2A this year, apparently you haven't watched any Milan/Huntingdon matchups! You can't possibly get any better, 2 identical teams talent and coaching wise! No you can't get any better than that!

...Then stay in the Huntingdon/Goodpasture thread...you haven't been east...you obviously don't know about what's happening over here( some folks will do anything to get a little publicity---whew!!!)