Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About as annoying as your announcer...... but somebody on your side needed to make some noise.... :D

OK weren't you all upset when greenbrier talked on the message board last week. Complain on your own.

And about the announcer. Are you more upset about his saying "THE WALL" or that the wall was present????

Edited by Fighting Irish Fan

OK weren't you all upset when greenbrier talked on the message board last week. Complain on your own.

And about the announcer. Are you more upset about his saying "THE WALL" or that the wall was present????

My reply was in jest.....I wouldn't trash talk your team on another thread after the fact......Just thought you may have a sense of humor..... :D

I actually enjoyed that your speakers were understandable...... Most stadiums they are not....

This is the first time that Livingston Academy has ever made it past round three. You Better believe that not only the boys, but the cheerleaders and the whole community are gonna be pumped up and ready for this game. LA is on a roll and not ready to stop here. We're gonna make history!!! Go get 'em HOG-EYE! Good-luck to ND though. It'll be a great game.