Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

This is true but if ND is up at the half then it could be over. ND is traditionaly a 2nd half team and if they are ahead already. Well we'll see it on friday. I believe it will be a herd fought game. It should be a great game.

Also, I am going to drive up with some friends and we need to know where we can get food or should we stop in Cookeville?

Depending on what you want to eat Cookeville has all the rest. O' Charleys and the like. Livingston has mostly fast food but have two family owned rest. that have good food. Or I think they have a good steak sandwich at the stadium. What ever you decide hope you have a safe trip. GO HOGEYE ;)

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like its time for the ND defenst to sack Mr Cates and pull in some interceptions.

Key for ND to win: return to covering a passing football team. ND has faced 3 consecutive running teams. Have to adjust.

Yeah, LA passes ALOT so get ready for that.

Also, I am going to drive up with some friends and we need to know where we can get food or should we stop in Cookeville?

Yeah, there is a great hotdog stand on the way to the field. You will see it just before you get to the school on the left.

I'm not being overconfident... I'm just telling it how it's gonna be, if the Irish are leading by the half it'll be over.

Bring that perfect 13-0 season arrogant attitude to Hog-eye Country and it will get adjusted pretty quick. You all have got a good team and a good record, but it should be a good record when you have the 41st strength of schedule of out 55 3A schools versus the 2nd toughest schedule.

Bring that perfect 13-0 season arrogant attitude to Hog-eye Country and it will get adjusted pretty quick. You all have got a good team and a good record, but it should be a good record when you have the 41st strength of schedule of out 55 3A schools versus the 2nd toughest schedule.

Are you going to blame ND for the teams in Region 3 not winning. Look at the other teams ND played. Remember, 1/2 of the schedule is region games. NOT ND's FAULT.

Edited by Fighting Irish Fan

Are you going to blame ND for the teams in Region 3 not winning. Look at the other teams ND played. Remember, 1/2 of the schedule is region games. NOT ND's FAULT.

No actually 1/2 are not region games. There is 8 teams in that region. You played 7 weak region games, which is not ND's fault that the region is weak, but explains why you have a pretty good record. The non region foes, 4A Hixson, McMinn Central, and 2A Marion County are not that great of teams as well with a combined record of 17-16 between the three of them. Not taking a shot at ND and their season, just helping explain a possible reason for your success. I may be way off.

You all have got a good team and a good record, but it should be a good record when you have the 41st strength of schedule of out 55 3A schools versus the 2nd toughest schedule.

I agree. That stat has to be true b/c the Cats have went toe to toe with the best from knoxville and came out alive. But that still don't change the fact that it's one game and anybody can win.

Having a chance at home ( finally ) to play for a spot in the finals will be a big advantage for LA. After 3 brutal weeks on the road the Cats deserve and have earned the right to be in this game.

This will be a game for all to watch. Tom Davis Memorial Stadium will be packed. But the game will come down to whoever wants it the most....much like i have said in my posts these past few weeks. I think LA has an advantage in this one having to play difficult teams this season and Notre Dame not. Pretty big difference with our schedule being 2nd toughest compared to yours 41st. Say what u want but a big margin there. I see LA winning this one. Lets play 4 complete quarters like we have been these past few weeks and we will get to go to the big dance. It will be a good game but i say LA 28-21.

GO HOG-EYE

Charlie Murphy wonders if ND fans are getting tired of hearing this. Just fill in the blank. ND won't be able to stop Dallas, DID IT. ND won't be able to stop Council, DID IT. ND won't be able to stop Ladd, DID IT. Bring on the next one, he will hit the wall too.

You know what happens when Cates can't go around or through "THE WALL"? Check picture on Coacht opening page!!! You might need to stop Vaughn, Reeder, Woodruff, and Jones-Larue too!!! Good luck!! :thumb::lol: GO BIG BLUE!!

You know what happens when Cates can't go around or through "THE WALL"? Check picture on Coacht opening page!!! You might need to stop Vaughn, Reeder, Woodruff, and Jones-Larue too!!! Good luck!! :lol::thumb: GO BIG BLUE!!

I cant agree more.LA has one of the best backfields i've ever seen in highschool football.I happened to be at the LA KC game and ever other one too this year.For LA there is no wall and even if there is its about to go down in ruins.Congrats to LA on making it this far and i hope an pray that they go further.Good Luck Cats an i'll be cheering for youns.UT couldnt beat ND but LA CAN!!!!

GO HOG-EYE BEAT ND