Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

Yes both teams will have to play well to win. Turnovers .... well turnovers...the team that can capitalize on the other teams miscues will more than likey win. Bet you never heard that one before. lol

Though turnovers usually guide the pace and winner of the game, but last week when ND played WH, ND had four unforced turnovers, while WH had one- ND still came out on top... Does everyone see what I'm getting at? 4 turnovers and only 13 points. That's a testament to the Big Irish D as far as I'm concerned.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though turnovers usually guide the pace and winner of the game, but last week when ND played WH, ND had four unforced turnovers, while WH had one- ND still came out on top... Does everyone see what I'm getting at? 4 turnovers and only 13 points. That's a testament to the Big Irish D as far as I'm concerned.

Key word ( capitalize ) Sounds like WH didn't capitalize on your miscues. WE know how good your defense is, but if you commit 4 turnovers against LA I promise Cates and CO. will make you pay.

There is probably going to be 200 posts by Friday, of which are all repetition of previous posts.....this is going to be a great game. It's the semi-finals of the state. Records don't matter, neither the prestige and past history of your school. All that matters is who lines up to play on Friday night. Any team can win on any given night. Be ready for a good game.

There is probably going to be 200 posts by Friday, of which are all repetition of previous posts.....this is going to be a great game. It's the semi-finals of the state. Records don't matter, neither the prestige and past history of your school. All that matters is who lines up to play on Friday night. Any team can win on any given night. Be ready for a good game.

Truth does he speak!

You are correct and I would like to challenge posters to be creative, be original and be informative. I'd really rather not have to read another 200 posts - as we did with the bunch from White House - about how your kids believe in themselves, have learned to play together and will be ready. That should be true of any team that is still playing and every parent and fan believes the same of their school.

ND has nothing but respect for LA and is expecting them to be good. We also expect us to play well, so there ya go.

WOW he summed up what I was trying to say in 1 paragraph. It took me nearly 4 pa

ges. :thumb:

But it's in between those generalize statements he made that I like to talk about.

You know ..the why's... the hows ..etc

I'd like to know more about your team. I know that Wilson Cates is as good a football player as you will find anywhere. You might say exceptional and I won't disagree. But I would like to know more about your other players. I know they run hard and tackle with authority because I've read that. But how about some stats. Yards per carry. Tackles per game. I'm not asking for a breakdown of the offense but I'd like to read some subjective information about the othe players because I can't find any information about them anywhere.

Key word ( capitalize ) Sounds like WH didn't capitalize on your miscues. WE know how good your defense is, but if you commit 4 turnovers against LA I promise Cates and CO. will make you pay.

You promise? You promise that Cate and Co will make ND pay? You know those ND players are all a bunch of rich kids, they will just put it on their gold card. Charlie Murphy won't tear you apart, unless you make another ridiculous comment like this one.

I'd like to know more about your team. I know that Wilson Cates is as good a football player as you will find anywhere. You might say exceptional and I won't disagree. But I would like to know more about your other players. I know they run hard and tackle with authority because I've read that. But how about some stats. Yards per carry. Tackles per game. I'm not asking for a breakdown of the offense but I'd like to read some subjective information about the othe players because I can't find any information about them anywhere.

We pretty much don't have anyone with the stats that Cates has so I can't help you there. We have 4 rb's that go in and play in certain situations. Vaughn is our starting tb and middle lb. He's a good player as well. I think the biggest strength we have that don't stand out is the lineman. As anyone knows without them you won't win many games. But our line has really dedicated themselves on becoming stronger than their opponent. I'm not sure what they lift but it is amazing. More than I can lift that's for sure.

Sorry that's about all I know. There's not much to tell about LA other than they have jelled at the right time of the season. Maybe something more specific.

You promise? You promise that Cate and Co will make ND pay? You know those ND players are all a bunch of rich kids, they will just put it on their gold card. Charlie Murphy won't tear you apart, unless you make another ridiculous comment like this one.

I'll do better than that. I'll guarantee IT. ... Broadway Joe don't have nothing on this ole boy. Rem. him don't you. Or are you to young ??

BTW That's ....Cates and you can't say his name no more. B/c it hurts my ears when you

say it.

Will you be going to the game. Previous posts by you seem to be about ND football. I'll promise you it will be a good game. !!!

Edited by Rocking Chair