Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Cats...Sorry I didn't see where you had already said what hogeye was...wasn't tryin to I dunno "overrun" you so to speak.

It don't bother me They may need the second explanation anyway because i went into so much detail you just summed it up. Are you going to the game friday? It will be a great game :thumb:

I agree. That stat has to be true b/c the Cats have went toe to toe with the best from knoxville and came out alive. But that still don't change the fact that it's one game and anybody can win.

Having a chance at home ( finally ) to play for a spot in the finals will be a big advantage for LA. After 3 brutal weeks on the road the Cats deserve and have earned the right to be in this game.

I dunno if at home is the best place to play. Of course the fans will bring the cheer and the students,but both homecoming and senior night La lost (which was at home).Plus,they lost to Smithville.I just hope they can bring a win friday night to their field.Because i know they have worked hard.I drive by during the week at night and the lights are always on.I even stop and watch sometimes.i'm just saying that i'm behind you,LA.LETS WIN STATE!!

Go back to the home papaw, this ain't 1969 and they ain't wearing leather helmets.

Charlie Murphy likes you, will you buy Charlie a ticket? How long does it take to get from Harriet Tubman Subdivision to Livingston Academy?

They let me out on good behavior what can I say. I think that it could be arranged to get a pass for you , but where in the blank is Harriet Tubman Subdivision ???

Edited by Rocking Chair

Having looked at the numbers - scheds, records, etc. - I'd say LA should be the favorite. They are at home and have played some quality teams and come out ahead to get to this point. Our Irish will have to play very well.

It does seem to me that the LA folks are far more focused on ND's 13-0 record than ND is. The players only know to win the game in front of them and shouldn't have to apoligize for being unbeaten, but it is somethng they've earned and not been given.

The key for ND will be having everyone healthy. They were definitely not at 100 percent last Friday, but that's the way it goes.

Is one of Notre Dame's players hurt .I thought i heard something about a linemen or a linebacker being hurt against White house?