Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

You still trying to get 2 birds with one stone. Nice try thou..... BTW it's . ROLL.....

no i'm not related to this guy but its stupid to say that nd is going to win because there 13-0 or that livingston is going to win because they have been on a role here of lately. just let the teams show up on friday and let them fight it out on the field i would like to say that la is going to blow you guys out but there is so much hype about this game for both teams. LA wins this one and advances to the big dance for the first time in team history. ROLL ON BIG BLUE ROLL ON

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im from chattanooga and i've been hearin a lot of negative feedback from the coaches and players not thinking we have a chance in the game i know im new to coacht but thats what im hearing but the issue of altitude temp. change and fact of traveling after thanksgiving jus dont look good for my irish

If your saying that on our players behalf then your wasting your time. Believe me the LA coaching staff and players knows your team is very disciplined and hard nosed. They are by in no means thinking it will be easy. That might be a good

attitude for you all to take as well.

Keep making History Wildcats

Call me a "total girl" cuz I know so little about football....or maybe the way y'all are talkin' is the way Coach T is supposed to be but isn't the whole point to support YOUR team and not be little kids about the other. C'mon now....we both hope we come out of Friday on our way to the Big Dance but being babies on here isn't gonna get anyone anywhere!!! *deep breath* okay....Hummel has vented!

We both obviously have some excellent players on some excellent teams or we wouldn't be here....it comes down to faith, heart, and determination...All things are possible for those who believe to paraphrase the Good Book so ...I for one intend to come out Friday nite in my layers of clothing with my heart full of love and pride for my boys....and intend to show hospitality to Notre Dame, in fine Hogeye tradition.

Whew! I feel better :thumb: please excuse my random fussin'....if you know me...you know it's common :(

Have a blessed Thanksgiving and remember we do have a LOT to be thankful for!!!!

God Bless!!!!!

Dear third person Charlie and Stuperbowl dream, You guys got on WH fans for interuppting other threads...but you guys just can't seem to quit bringing up our name in the ND- Livingston thread...... Give it a rest.....

To the Livingston fans.... I'm sorry to interrupt your thread and I'm especially sorry that ND fans have the propensity to disparage the HOGEYE and BDP themes to our respective teams..... I find it ironic that they do not understand our loyalty...especially since they COPY EXACTLY one of the most tradition rich programs in America..... Go figure......

Notre Dame High School was founded in 1875. Go figure. Notre Dame fans HAVE NOT disparaged either the HOGEYE or BDP that I am aware of. People posting on this site who think ND will win have but I have not found any that are actually a part of ND doing so. Just to let you know that when I went to ND over 30 years ago IRISH PRIDE was in place and had been in place since befor my father graduated from there in the early 40's. We, the ND alumni do understand other schools brand of PRIDE and TRADITION. However you have acted like we coulsn't possibly understand because we couldn't possible understand tradition and pride in our school. Our school is 130 years old with many generations from the same families attending. I hope you understand us a little better now. We don't have to copy the university. We have always had our own traditions.

Now let's get ready to play football.

You're a senior this year? Must not get much playing time because you've posted alot. I think that the whole ND squad fans included will have their blankies, bottles and huggies packed because LA is going to spank them like a fat kid in wal-mart. All I hear is this 13-0 record....ask Gibson Co. how it feels to go home from the state with a 32-1 record. The only thing good that has ever came from Chatt. is I-75.

Livingston will ROLE!!!!

This isn't trash talk from LA?

Call me a "total girl" cuz I know so little about football....or maybe the way y'all are talkin' is the way Coach T is supposed to be but isn't the whole point to support YOUR team and not be little kids about the other. C'mon now....we both hope we come out of Friday on our way to the Big Dance but being babies on here isn't gonna get anyone anywhere!!! *deep breath* okay....Hummel has vented!

We both obviously have some excellent players on some excellent teams or we wouldn't be here....it comes down to faith, heart, and determination...All things are possible for those who believe to paraphrase the Good Book so ...I for one intend to come out Friday nite in my layers of clothing with my heart full of love and pride for my boys....and intend to show hospitality to Notre Dame, in fine Hogeye tradition.

Whew! I feel better :thumb: please excuse my random fussin'....if you know me...you know it's common :(

Have a blessed Thanksgiving and remember we do have a LOT to be thankful for!!!!

God Bless!!!!!

Wow... There's at least one LA fan that's not a concieted moron.... As I have said before the game is gonna be played on the field, so all this bitching about "we've played better teams than you BLAH BLAH BLAH" isn't really gonna matter unless any of you are gonna step out on the field, let the game be played where it was meant to be played.

God Bless!!!!!

Amen momma..... keep on cheering.... :)

If your saying that on our players behalf then your wasting your time. Believe me the LA coaching staff and players knows your team is very disciplined and hard nosed. They are by in no means thinking it will be easy. That might be a good

I'm sayin i dont think our players r ready or takin LA serious. We r 13-0 but played a buncha little girls. and LA is on a roll playin contenders while we are playin dinky teams like macon county in the first round :thumb: grundy county tellico plains mcminn central and sequoyah c'mon

As Charlie Murphy has stated many, many times, He is NOT A NOTRE DAME FAN. Charlie Murphy has no affiliation with either team. Charlie Murphy agrees with Rabble Rouser, ND has no chance, because LA has heart and plays as a team, nobody can beat LA, oh except Trousdale, Fulton , Catholic, Smith Co., and AE. But you guys are unstoppable. Rabble, Charlie is trying to make people understand that he is not from Notre Dame. And by the way, to the idiot that made the comment about the Underground Railroad, I bet you wouldn't want me making light of your inbred, hillbilly, white trash ancestors would you?

Rocking Chair, I'm glad you see this for what it is.

I'm sayin i dont think our players r ready or takin LA serious. We r 13-0 but played a buncha little girls. and LA is on a roll playin contenders while we are playin dinky teams like macon county in the first round :thumb: grundy county tellico plains mcminn central and sequoyah c'mon

OMG! I Just looked this up on the internet. We are so screwed! Did you know that the ability of the lungs to exchange oxygen decreases by 4.8% for every hundred feet you go up in elevation.

There is about a 450 foot difference in elevation between us and Livingston TN. I hope our coaches know this. They need to get our boys up on Signal Mountain and run their butts off in the cold air. This is going to be just like playing in Denver...with the exception of the theme from "deliverence" playing in the background.

I hope our band knows dueling banjos.

You still trying to get 2 birds with one stone. Nice try thou..... BTW it's . ROLL.....

but if you guys want to get on stats and other teams played yall play crap teams that have no record and we play teams that we end up winning or losing by very little 28 points combined so we will wait till friday you guys keep running your mouths and we will see who wins this friday if you guys want to start something we got a whole crew waiting just for you so you guys just better shut those mouths ROLL LA KEEP THE TRAIN A GOING ROLL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1