THE 1A FINAL FOUR

getting alittle head of our selves huh

I said along time back ,Jo Byrns and Hampton were the two most underestimated 1a schools in the state . I haven't changed my mind a bit. I was surprised with Union City winning although I knew they were a real good team. I,ve grown to like Jo Byrns because of the class their fans have displayed on here this year. I think their quarterback shoud have been a finalist for Mr Football. I'd say he would settle for a gold one. As far as Hampton goes; thats my boy's, Alot of people seems to think Trousdale is a lock to win it all, I,m not so sure, Hampton beat one of the strongest and most phyical teams I've seen in 1a ball last night. Hampton is big ,strong and will fight to the bitter end. In my opinion anyone of these teams could win it . They are all good and very well coached. Good luck to all. The chumps are gone.

I said along time back ,Jo Byrns and Hampton were the two most underestimated 1a schools in the state . I haven't changed my mind a bit. I was surprised with Union City winning although I knew they were a real good team. I,ve grown to like Jo Byrns because of the class their fans have displayed on here this year. I think their quarterback shoud have been a finalist for Mr Football. I'd say he would settle for a gold one. As far as Hampton goes; thats my boy's, Alot of people seems to think Trousdale is a lock to win it all, I,m not so sure, Hampton beat one of the strongest and most phyical teams I've seen in 1a ball last night. Hampton is big ,strong and will fight to the bitter end. In my opinion anyone of these teams could win it . They are all good and very well coached. Good luck to all. The chumps are gone.

The winner of Jo Byrns Union City wins the state championship. Both teams are good and both teams will be trousdale co. I think Jo Byrns at home gives them the slightest edge over Union City in another Friday night thriller.

The winner of Jo Byrns Union City wins the state championship. Both teams are good and both teams will be trousdale co. I think Jo Byrns at home gives them the slightest edge over Union City in another Friday night thriller.

I think everyone is pretty even, its probably got alot to do with how you match up with people. As you can tell I'm a big Hampton fan, they have went against every style of football out there and so far ,they have passed every test. Going to be hard to beat. They don't try to trick you, they just line up and say stop me. Coalfield really impressed me , these MEN were strong as bulls. Hampton still ran the ball for 300 yards. Did I forget to mention,they were also very quick and would knock you're head off. I like our chances.

Edited by pujo

Trousdale is the best team in 1A as far as my eyes can see. Can they be beat? Absolutely. Will it happen? Doubt it. But I would like to see those Hampton boys win it and show that Regions 1 and 2 aren't as bad as everyone says.