Blacky Callahan

Hey bud TC has not seen this monster

Hampton is the most under-rated team in the state

TC does not know what power football is

TC likes to use their speed and run around people

We at Hampton like to run OVER you

TC's D hasen't when up against a Power football team like us

Fancey football v/s Power football

I can guarantee you that Hampton has not seen a monster like this. And I will also guarantee you that trousdale is a smashmouth football team. you better have many linemen out there on the field blocking the crap out of someone and they better be able to block two people at once because as soon as your running back gets the ball he will be smothered. 5 or 6 big linemen vs. nine strong fast guys.. I'll put my money on the speed. :rolleyes:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had alot of guarantees last week as well. Thats sort of like telling the future, as far as I know , were not capable of such tasks. I don't think were playing some little weak team, but its not like were playing some college team either. Both teams will be prepared ,both will play hard and one will take the victory. We have all the respect in the world ,but were definately not intimadated.

Being a former Bulldog, this is hard for me to say, but Hampton I think you have met your match. This is the first real team that you have played this year, and speed does kill.

My Pick

TC 35- Hampton 14

Don't sound like a Hampton fan to me, I,m sure ex Hampton players are pilling hard for this team. I know what you are going to say. I am pulling for them. Thats a lie, if you were pulling for them, you would be trying to fill them with confidence. Maybe another jealous Cloudland fan ? GET A LIFE

Don't sound like a Hampton fan to me, I,m sure ex Hampton players are pilling hard for this team. I know what you are going to say. I am pulling for them. Thats a lie, if you were pulling for them, you would be trying to fill them with confidence. Maybe another jealous Cloudland fan ? GET A LIFE

I believe You Are Right Pujo It does sound like another jealous Fan 2 me. Just like Phatman61.

GET-R-DONE HAMPTON :thumb:

Gotta say Amen to Farmboy. Being a long-time Dog Fan. I've gotta say that this team is ok, but they're not playing anybody. If they were still 2-A, they would have been lucky to win 7 games this year. If Trousdale is a for real team, Dogs are done.

Sorry boys, but you have beaten bad teams too long.

Now it's crunch time.

TC 35- Hampton 21

Trousdale wins this one.

I agree. TC has not won the state in 6 years since 1998. They appear to be having an up year with an excellent team. It's hard for 1A teams to be on top year after year they usually are down the year or years following an up year. It just might be their year. Of course it hasn't hurt that the privates are gone. If they weren't I think the playoff contenders would all have different names. Still nothing should be taken away from TC they play hard and deserve what they accomplish, but so do all the other teams also.