Brandon Warren

dawgsfan71

Will he still be able to play other sports?

The TSSAA Handbook says, "If a player is ejected for a second time for unsportsmanlike conduct, a more severe punishment shall be imposed."

I guess it depends on interpretation of "more severe punishment". If you stop to think about it ... if he was suspended for one game for the first ejection, suspending him for one game and one quarter this time would be "more severe." At the same time, missing the next two games (if Alcoa makes it to finals) and missing the entire basketball season would also be "more severe."

It will be interesting to see what punishment is handed down from TSSAA and also, if Alcoa High School will "self-administer" any punishment.

This is a pretty sad situation. I heard that the FSU scout was on the sidelines for the game too. Will this affect Brandon's future at the next level?

I still think that Alcoa wins it all. That team is just stacked for a 2A squad. If they don't win it all this year though, it will be a pretty big letdown with expectations that were so insanely high. Kind of like UT being ranked 3rd in the preseason...

This is no knock on BW or FSU, but are you kidding me? They love foul play at Free Shoe U. Now, that's just fact and not a dig. Seriously.

I think the question now is, how much will what has happened recently affect the Tornadoes championship aspirations? Duck was gimpy Friday nite. How gimpy and how long will he be that way?

It seemed like losing BW in the Maryville game hurt them pretty bad. Now, their not gonna play anyone close to Maryville's level from here on out. That's not in question. But, losing BW and Rae Rae really really hurts. Now you don't have that rush to the offensive backfield off the edges.

The offense might be expected to win ballgames more on their own. Do I think this means they lose? Well, of course not. But it will be interesting to see how it effects the outcome.

Gotta root for the Blount Co Schools guys...sorry.

Alcoa High School is not going to self administer any punishment. They haven't done anything in the past to punish him or to try and get a handle on this situation. It's not like it is the first time for him to go down this road.

He sounds like a Spoiled, Disrespectful kid with alot of talent and no disipline. Somebody needs to teach this kid to control his emotions and just play!