Franklin County Job

DelTavian

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweep left you seem to have the lowdown or show an interest in a lot of jobs in the middle tennessee area. What else is going to open up?

besides what is listed on the TSSAA website...........conspiracy theorists have the following jobs to be open soon:

Goodpasture

Portland

Pearl-Cohn

Marshall County

Riverdale

Wilson Central

Coffee Co.

If one thinks about it, this opening would be an excellent opportunity for a good Coach. 5A school with virtually no other school in compitition for the really good players. Large community support and in a region that you could become a real power quickly.

Whats not to love about this job? Anyone think Rankin will apply? :thumb: This is about the only Coaching position in Tennessee in the last three years his name has NOT come up.

HOLD up.........didn't Marshall County have a first yr coach THIS yr?? The guy from Stratford? What's up with that?

2P.......according to some other threads on the T...........Johnson, 1st yr. coach at MCHS, is interested in the Antioch job and/or a connection with Pearl-Cohn if Coach Fitzgerald leaves to be A.D.

'bout all I know

2P.......according to some other threads on the T...........Johnson, 1st yr. coach at MCHS, is interested in the Antioch job and/or a connection with Pearl-Cohn if Coach Fitzgerald leaves to be A.D.

'bout all I know

OHHHHHH, thanks for the clarification. I seem to remember some negative threads from that area too........YIKES lots of changes.