Land-Air Classic

baconbreath

Can someone please post the scores as available?

Last night's reported scores--

Powell 79, West Greene 32

Greeneville 64, Madison NC 32

Bearden 59, Unaka 34

Volunteer 59, Cloudland 50

I thought that South Greene and Clinton were supposed to play last night but something must have changed. Does anyone have any info?

Tonights schedule according to the Greeneville Sun.

4:00 Sullivan Central vs. Murray County, GA

5:30 Bradley Central vs. Gatlinburg Pittman

7:00 Science Hill vs. Chattanooga Schools for the Arts & Sciences

8:30 Chuckey-Doak vs. Bearden.

Apparently a team(s) has dropped out because Bearden is playing again tonight??????????? Has Clinton and South Greene decided not to play in the tourney?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please post the scores as available?

Last night's reported scores--

Powell 79, West Greene 32

Greeneville 64, Madison NC 32

Bearden 59, Unaka 34

Volunteer 59, Cloudland 50

I thought that South Greene and Clinton were supposed to play last night but something must have changed. Does anyone have any info?

Tonights schedule according to the Greeneville Sun.

4:00 Sullivan Central vs. Murray County, GA

5:30 Bradley Central vs. Gatlinburg Pittman

7:00 Science Hill vs. Chattanooga Schools for the Arts & Sciences

8:30 Chuckey-Doak vs. Bearden.

Apparently a team(s) has dropped out because Bearden is playing again tonight??????????? Has Clinton and South Greene decided not to play in the tourney?

Clinton defeated South Greene last night by around 6 points, although I am unsure of the exact score.

Science Hill won 71-40. The game was played Tuesday night. Science Hill advanced to play Powell, whom they beat 67-63 tonight.

I thought Powell had the game with Science Hill. Still trying to figure out why Hargis was in such a hurry at the end of the game. I was sure Powell would get the ball to Smith. Smith and Connor played really strong. Wattad said Smith and Hargis entertained him with their smack talk the whole game.....

Bearden and Sullivan Central started out nice, but Bearden took it to another level with the three bombs from Sibley and White. Classy of Blevins not to score a 100 on SC....

Clinton picked up where Bearden left off with the threes...Dye was unconcious tonight with Dixon hitting his share too. Greeneville has no post game, but Boone and Moore held their own. Clinton's role players were the difference....

Bearden and Clinton will be a lot of fun as will Bradley Central and Science Hill....