Lady Invitational of the Soiuth

kydigger

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Information on the tournament including a bracket can be found at the tournament's website. Cumberland County and Pope John Paul II are in from Tennessee. Tournament has five of Kentucky's top 11 girls teams. How will the Tennessee teams do?

Lady Invitational of the South

Neither of these two teams are in what i would call the "Elite" girls teams of Tn. but they won't embarrass themselves. :lol:

i say cumberland co (tn) wins it

pretty smart pic there oneshot the Lady Jets began there season by losing an early HOF contest against Lincoln County, that was the wake up call that the Lady Jets have answered. The Blue and Gold now stands at 3-0 in regular season play with wins against upper eschelon teams like Cookeville and Powell along with a blow out victory against Meigs county (40 point victory!!). The Lady Jets are on a roll and definitely what I would top tier in Tennessee!! :P

pretty smart pic there oneshot the Lady Jets began there season by losing an early HOF contest against Lincoln County, that was the wake up call that the Lady Jets have answered. The Blue and Gold now stands at 3-0 in regular season play with wins against upper eschelon teams like Cookeville and Powell along with a blow out victory against Meigs county (40 point victory!!). The Lady Jets are on a roll and definitely what I would top tier in Tennessee!! :P

Cumberland Co is playing in the Mid South Classic in Dec.

Yes they are that's before christmas and the week after they are headin for scottsville and the Lady Invitational!! :lol:

Don't get too excited about Scottsville I was not impressed when my team won it.

Was very poor officiating and only one member of the tournament winner was selected on the all-tournament team, but there was a good restaurant across the street from the school (buffet style, can't remember the name)

Hopefully your experience will be better than mine :P

See you at The Mid South Classic ;)

Edited by 7AAwatcher

Don't get too excited about Scottsville I was not impressed when my team won it.

Was very poor officiating and only one member of the tournament winner was selected on the all-tournament team, but there was a good restaurant across the street from the school (buffet style, can't remember the name)

Hopefully your experience will be better than mine :P

See you at The Mid South Classic :lol:

Thanks for the food recomendation and I look forward to some great basketball in the Mid south!!

Hopefully your experience will be better than mine :thumb:

See you at The Mid South Classic :lol:

The 7AAWatcher always finds the best places to EAT. B)

Hopefully your experience will be better than mine :thumb:

See you at The Mid South Classic :P

Watcher is behind on things,the Colonial House was the restuarant,but it has since closed.

• 2 weeks later...