Best Point Guard!

hfajunior

im gonna go out on a limb and say chassion allen from oakland high school...he can pass and he can shoot all day..hes only a junior and was tha leadin scorer as a 10th grader last year.....

im gonna go out on a limb and say chassion allen from oakland high school...he can pass and he can shoot all day..hes only a junior and was tha leadin scorer as a 10th grader last year.....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats pretty funny because at the Real Deal on the Hill last year...a very prestigous AAU tournament against the top players in the Nation. Kemp wowed the crowd not with his scoring but with his true PG skills. Willie Kemp was the talk of the tournament and that is pretty impressive considering Greg Oden Greg Conley, Javaris Crittenton, andThaddeus Young and others were at the tourney. Oh Yeah....did I mention that Kemp didn't score one single point in the semi-finals against one of the top teams in America yet his play was the reason they won that game.

"Kemp may have been held scoreless and just judging by that alone, it would be easy to assume he had a bad day at the office. Not so much. The guy wills his team to win. There aren't a lot of guys you can mention that go scoreless in a big game but makes it happen enough to win.

When the clock is under two minutes, he's the guy you want to have the ball in his hands. He makes things happen and makes sure guys like Young get the right touches at the right times. Kemp has had himself one heck of a tournament. "

Thats what one recruiting analysis said of his tournament there....it also shows as Kemp ranking soared after the tourney as a PG...not a SG

my point exactly....someone saying he isnt a true pg is crazy. he scores when he needs too but he rather see his teammates put up 30 points and him not have a single point if it wins them the game. thats a rarity these day, not to many kids care more about winning than stats. i didnt even mention his clutch ability earlier...correct me if im wrong but didnt Willie hit a 3 at the buzzer to send the game into OT and then hit another 3 at the end of OT to win that tournament in the Bahamas? thats clutch son!

point is the only the position he can play...the only knock on him is his athleticism and if your not athletic your not playing the 2 in college. if he was more athletic he would be right there alongside Thad and Wright as one of the top 10 players in the country. i've seen alot of talent come through west tn in recent years and i can honeslty say he's top 5 without a doubt, possible #3 behind only Penny and Delk. its absurd that recruiting services rank Chism ahead of him cause without Kemp Chism would be lucky to get Bolivar out of region. yall will see soon when him and Coach Cal are playing DEEP in March a couple of years from now.

who is this guy

Wilson Cates plays for Livingston Academy in AA. He is currently the star of their football team going to the Blue Cross Bowl. He will be playing in Nashville over the Christmas break at the East Lit Shootout. I will save my evaluation until then, although I can say without a doubt that Willie Kemp he is not. Good luck Wildcats. Bring it on home to HOG-EYE land.

Jamesen Henderson is no where near the #1 point guard in Nashville he's not even in the top 10 point guards in Nashville. He can't compete with guys like-

1. Jeremiah Crutcher Hunters Lane

2. Gerald Robinson Martin Luther King

3. Jamie Graham Whites Creek

4. Deon Gaines MBA

5. Josh Slater Lipscomb

6. Cameron Jordan Hillsboro

7. Jamal Morris East Lit.

8. Wil Peters Whites Creek

9. Cory Stewart Father Ryan

10. Nivan Khalifa Antioch

#1-I didn't say he was the best. I said he was a better POINT GUARD than Robinson, which he is.

#2-Jamal Morris does not play point guard at East Lit. Andrew Scott does.

#3- Jamison is a better POINT GUARD than at least 5 of those on your list. I won't name names because it doesn't matter. His shot needs A LOT of work, but he is good at what a point guard should be good at which is court vision, leadership, ball-handling, distributing the ball within the offense and he has really good quickness.

Read my posts correctly before you lash out at me. And even then, get your facts straight.