Best Point Guard!

hfajunior

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

I would pick Jimmy oden for 2 or 3 he is the most underrated player but one of the best pg, he plays with alot of heart

hmm. i dont think he is underrated...he gets the credit he deserves in my opinion...

Landon Hehe...Lexington Middle School. <_<

Montague - I don't know if you are trying to be funny or what, but I believe Landon is going to be more of 2 guard in high school and his combination of skills will definitely give LHS a big shot in the arm (that is if he goes there - he might wind up at Scotts Hill or Riverside - I don't know how Tim and Coach Hehe get along - might be a big loss for the Tigers!). Landon does have the gift of dribbling, passing and shooting plus he can play some defense too.

I will say this though about Landon's dad Coach Hehe, he is a very good coach. He did get Mack into the championship game, but what is funny the focus was not on Mack ---- actually Hehe's star player that year was Kevis. Funny how things reversed immediately when both Mack and Kevis got to high school. I don't even think Kevis started a game until his Jr year. lexington has some other excellent ball players - it is just a matter of making the mix and training right!

1. Willie Kemp

2. Tony White Jr.

I've not seen Twilley play yet.

Tony White for sure. He beat Bradley Central single handed and they supposedly are one of the best teams in the East. Have not seen Kemp .

Word is White may follow his dad to UT and join Steve Pearl as two locals. Would be a good move for Coach Pearl to recruit more local kids, something Buzz never learned.