Milan vs Huntingdon rivalry or hatred?

hackinbad

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just stating the facts...check it out if you dont believe me.

How often does the TSSAA issue an apology? not very often they admit to changing the outcome of an important game like this

and then came the classless act of adding that last TD after faking to take a knee to run the clock out

that was a real class act

12 men on the field for Huntingdon leaves a bad taste in our mouths in Milan. It should have been a penalty but it was the gamewinning TD. Even the TSSAA issued an apology to Milan for that miscue.

Go Goodpasture...stop the Mustang's cheating tonight

Man, I appreciate your passion for Milan football and yes there were 12 players on the field for Huntingdon. However, the word cheating is out of line.

I"ll be the first to say that there's no excuse for an officiating crew to ever miss 12 players on the field, the refs took a play off at a crucial time, but that didn't cost Milan the game.

Milan had a 4 pt. lead and were driving on Huntingdon's 20 yd. line in the 4th quarter. A great chance to ice the game with a score and we fumble the snap. That cost us the game

THERE WAS NO FAKE....i was there...milan had all timeouts so huntingdon had to run plays and i guess milan gave up and with donalds ability his is capable of taking one to the house vs anyone in this state...and he did ball game....dont try to take anything away from huntingdon for winning this game between two great teams....milan is a great team and it is sad they have to play huntingdon this early but they do....good luck to huntingdon tonight B)

Huntingdon fans see it one way and Milan fans see it another

If not for the officiating in their regular season meeting, Milan would have played this playoff game at home

we are not sore losers, we would just like to get a fair shake at Huntingdon for a change and for them to show a little sportsmanship in the process

Man, I appreciate your passion for Milan football and yes there were 12 players on the field for Huntingdon. However, the word cheating is out of line.

I"ll be the first to say that there's no excuse for an officiating crew to ever miss 12 players on the field, the refs took a play off at a crucial time, but that didn't cost Milan the game.

Milan had a 4 pt. lead and were driving on Huntingdon's 20 yd. line in the 4th quarter. A great chance to ice the game with a score and we fumble the snap. That cost us the game

Actually cheating is a very mild word for what Huntingdon has done the last several times that we have visited Paul Ward Stadium. I have several other words for it but I would be kicked off Coach T if I used any of them. Then I would display a lack of class similar to the Mustangs and their fans.

This is the best 2A game in the state period. If you want to call it cheating then you need to look at the overall series, both teams have had their share of calls. The fact still remains that if we had a cross bracket playoff, many times these 2 teams would meet a the 'boro. This is usually a semis game. Dont hate on the best game is 2A and the best rivarly in west tennessee.

This is the best 2A game in the state period. If you want to call it cheating then you need to look at the overall series, both teams have had their share of calls. The fact still remains that if we had a cross bracket playoff, many times these 2 teams would meet a the 'boro. This is usually a semis game. Dont hate on the best game is 2A and the best rivarly in west tennessee.

I agree.

I have read these message boards for a long time and finally decided to join today to voice my opinions. or to vent my frustrations.

But, I will never wish Huntingdon good luck

Actually cheating is a very mild word for what Huntingdon has done the last several times that we have visited Paul Ward Stadium. I have several other words for it but I would be kicked off Coach T if I used any of them. Then I would display a lack of class similar to the Mustangs and their fans.

You've already shown your lack of class with all your crying.

i have to say i seen seen the tape and there was 12 on the field however i do not think that h town would do it on purpose thinking that they would get away with it out of 10 times how many times will a team get away with it maybe 5% at best its just the luck theat they had that very night i also feel it could have changed the game but then again they would still had another min and 5 to score so u dont really know for sure what would happen also i feel like if milan does not win h town needs to go to the boro an show someone what west tn football is all about so good luck to h town tonight bring home that gold ball to 7-2a next week go stangs

Edited by bulldoggfan