Milan vs Huntingdon rivalry or hatred?

hackinbad

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hackinbad, What a child.......Look winning comes and goes and for the last few years Huntingdon has the upper hand on Milan.....

Donald has owned Milan and the rest of the Mustangs have stepped up and played like a team. The ref's didn't take it away from Milan. the players dropped the ball on the pass play and Huntingdon ran the ball up the middle for the win. milan had 3 time-outs and Huntingdon had to run the ball for Milan was going to call time-outs and get the ball back. Like I said last week after the game I was on the Milan sideline right beside the milan coaches and they didn't start yelling until Huntingdon took the lead on the pass play to Baker. Why didn't they start the yelling when they lined up on the line.

Milan has all of those coaches .. One is the back up coaCH.. THE ONe THAT TELL PlayERS TO BACK UP ON THE SIDELINE. One is the defense coach. One is the offense coach. d-back coach. q-back coach and the Head coach (morris). someone had to be the count the player coach and Milan is looking for one of them and maybe you can be that one next year.

Edited by Blue and Gold

This post is so stupid. Nothing can be done about it now. Hackinbad, your're a sore loser. Accept the fact that you lost. There's always next year.

Anyway, I'd like to say congrats to Huntingdon and Milan for a good season ,I look forward to a Milan-Huntingdon game next year, and hopes the West can bring the gold ball home next year. Great season guys.

Oh now when it comes down to it.. yes i saw the game film yes there was 12 men on the field and yes the 12th man blocked out DE Kentrell Brooks which might have sacked the QB.. but that's all in the past both teams lost and are out of the playoffs.. so lets move on and look forward to basketball season.. and then lets hit the diamond :blink:

Its just like I said, this is not a rivalry anymore, it is a hatred. The vast majority of Milan fans hate Huntingdon period.

i think you have a problem that goes far deeper than just football. i know a lot of people from milan and while they may not like it when we win, they do not "hate" the people of huntingdon for it. go examine yourself hackinbad

Just to clarify it...There were 12 men on the field. The extra player blocked a blitzing Milan lineman. That blocker was the only thing between him and a Milan sack. NO, there is nothing to do about it. So we will move on.

Just how do you know which one was the extra player? If there's 12 men on the field maybe the one who wasn't supposed to be there wasn't even around the play. Kinda funny this hackinbad shows up after Milan's season is over. I kinda figured it might be you starting a thread so stupid you didn't want to put your name on it.

Huntingdon and Milan football is a great rivalry. I doubt there are many fans or players that hate the other. Most have a lot of respect for both programs and like good programs, both hate to lose.

Just how do you know which one was the extra player? If there's 12 men on the field maybe the one who wasn't supposed to be there wasn't even around the play. Kinda funny this hackinbad shows up after Milan's season is over. I kinda figured it might be you starting a thread so stupid you didn't want to put your name on it.

Huntingdon and Milan football is a great rivalry. I doubt there are many fans or players that hate the other. Most have a lot of respect for both programs and like good programs, both hate to lose.

I am just so glad that Huntingdon's season is over also.

hackinbad, What a child.......Look winning comes and goes and for the last few years Huntingdon has the upper hand on Milan.....

Donald has owned Milan and the rest of the Mustangs have stepped up and played like a team. The ref's didn't take it away from Milan. the players dropped the ball on the pass play and Huntingdon ran the ball up the middle for the win. milan had 3 time-outs and Huntingdon had to run the ball for Milan was going to call time-outs and get the ball back. Like I said last week after the game I was on the Milan sideline right beside the milan coaches and they didn't start yelling until Huntingdon took the lead on the pass play to Baker. Why didn't they start the yelling when they lined up on the line.

Milan has all of those coaches .. One is the back up coaCH.. THE ONe THAT TELL PlayERS TO BACK UP ON THE SIDELINE. One is the defense coach. One is the offense coach. d-back coach. q-back coach and the Head coach (morris). someone had to be the count the player coach and Milan is looking for one of them and maybe you can be that one next year.

We weren't supposed to be very good this year and at times, we were not. But Milan is Milan and still had a decent season. We may have more coaches than some other teams but Huntingdon's Mansfield is the size of 3 of ours so it kinda evens out I guess. If Huntingdon ever wins agains, it will be too soon.