Milan vs Huntingdon rivalry or hatred?

hackinbad

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are not sore losers, we would just like to get a fair shake at Huntingdon for a change and for them to show a little sportsmanship in the process

Gee, I remember 98 Victor Kidd getting the benefit of a no-call false start penalty. I also remember Milan players doing the D-X "S--- it" motion to the Huntingdon fans. I also remember the Milan flag runner running across the field in front of the Huntingdon fans.

When two teams play as often as these do and both teams have such tradition you are bound to get some bad calls at times. I have no idea if there were 12 men on the field. I doubt that one play determined the whole ballgame. I can also remember in 1979 Vic Luther crossing the goal line and getting up with chalk across his numbers, the picture of him laying across the goal line and it being ruled no touchdown. In 1998 (I think) the famous Victor Kidd offsides play that led to him scoring. Such is the game of football, get over it.

When two teams play as often as these do and both teams have such tradition you are bound to get some bad calls at times. I have no idea if there were 12 men on the field. I doubt that one play determined the whole ballgame. I can also remember in 1979 Vic Luther crossing the goal line and getting up with chalk across his numbers, the picture of him laying across the goal line and it being ruled no touchdown. In 1998 (I think) the famous Victor Kidd offsides play that led to him scoring. Such is the game of football, get over it.

you are right, but it was 1978, i was on the offensive line, and saw luther cross the goal line. late in a scoreless game, milan punted and recovered at the ten and was awarded the ball when the ref said the ball came off the punters chin and not his foot, calling this a fumble. they scored after that and we lost 6-0. its not by coincidence i stated in a post last week in the milan/huntingdon thread that i couldnt wait to see what milan fan or fans would be whining about a blown officials call or miscue. this has been the norm for several years and hackinbad just proves my point further. :D

you are right, but it was 1978, i was on the offensive line, and saw luther cross the goal line. late in a scoreless game, milan punted and recovered at the ten and was awarded the ball when the ref said the ball came off the punters chin and not his foot, calling this a fumble. they scored after that and we lost 6-0. its not by coincidence i stated in a post last week in the milan/huntingdon thread that i couldnt wait to see what milan fan or fans would be whining about a blown officials call or miscue. this has been the norm for several years and hackinbad just proves my point further. :D

Its just like I said, this is not a rivalry anymore, it is a hatred. The vast majority of Milan fans hate Huntingdon period.