jackson co @ upperman

oneshot

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess everyone was wrong UPPERMAN wins! Tell us what happend DEVILFANATIC!

Picked the wrong team to shoot 10% from the field thats what happened. When you miss 8 layups and countless other shots and playing a team as good at Upperman is at Upperman then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out! Upperman played a great game, they held serve in this great rivalry and won at home, i'm sure in Feb when the next game is played at Jackson County the home team will win that one. As bad as JC played they still had a chance to win this game but Upperman made the plays to win at the end. Can't wait till friday!! :lol:

Picked the wrong team to shoot 10% from the field thats what happened. When you miss 8 layups and countless other shots and playing a team as good at Upperman is at Upperman then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out! Upperman played a great game, they held serve in this great rivalry and won at home, i'm sure in Feb when the next game is played at Jackson County the home team will win that one. As bad as JC played they still had a chance to win this game but Upperman made the plays to win at the end. Can't wait till friday!! :thumb:

Can't wait till Friday?? Lets face it EVERYONE knows JC will be hard to beat at home, but I guess YOU know this does mean JC is not UNBEATABLE!

Can't wait till Friday?? Lets face it EVERYONE knows JC will be hard to beat at home, but I guess YOU know this does mean JC is not UNBEATABLE!

If they have this bad of a shooting night again they are very beatable! There were alot of coaches at this game but i don't think they came away with anything other than JC shot the ball really bad and had tons of wide open shots and layups that went down and around the rim but never in. They missed enough wide open, uncontested layups to win the game. No one is going through the season undefeated around this area if you play anyone, not when you have teams like JC, LA, Upperman, Clarkrange, Smith Co. Cookeville and so on. Like i said the only game that really counts is the one for the Gold the others are just practice! :thumb: